eight.

"ughhhh~~~ Tzuyaaa... There ugh it feel so good~~~"

"you like it? I just think that we're rarely going to have sex these days. "

"ahhhhhh ~~~ harder please... Ugh ugh~~~"

Tzuyu smirked and continued thrusting hard while pinning Sana on the wall while Sana was slowly loosening the grip of her legs onto Tzuyu's waist as she's getting tired.

Tzuyu kiss her lips passionately dominating her whole as Sana can't stop moaning in between.

"hmm... Ughhhh- there ugh ugh~~ I'm cumming ~~~"

Sana hugged Tzuyu tightly as she felt her  thigh tighten engulfing Tzuyu's hard shaft. As Tzuyu feel the same, he thrust faster even more making Sana moan sinfully.

And for one last thrust they both reach the climax, dripping his juices out quickly. Sana was panting heavily when suddenly Tzuyu put her down and lean to her pussy tasting and cleaning her juices then swallowed afterwards. Sana could've even feel more pleasured.

"There's no way you can't find ways to fuck me! I know what you can do Tzuyu! "

Sana said still catching her breathes making Tzuyu giggled. He buckled back his pants then picked up Sana's things helping her to wear her undergarments. They were just half naked since there's no bed.

"It's easy to do it here since girls was just wearing skirts. And anyways you are right! The tallest men that guarded you is my cousin, he's just one call away. "

They both smiled while face was just inch away as what they always do when they are talking so that it's easy to stole a kiss.

Tzuyu pecked Sana's lips then brush his fingers to Sana's hair composing her looks back.

"you look so messy, baby girl! Let me fix it! "

Tzuyu said then was about to hold Sana's head when Sana stopped him, chuckling.

"let me fix your tie first, your coat is a mess too. "

Just like what married couples do, Sana fix it neatly while ironing his coat using her hands.

"I don't know why I love you so much, Chou! Also, I don't know why I keep on giving myself to you, I just think that, this is the right thing to do just for you to stay with me. "

The delivery of Sana's words feels like wrong to Tzuyu. His eyes furrowed staring at Sana intently making her gulp.

"Did you just think that I love you because I'm fucking you? That I stayed with you because you're giving yourself to me? "

Sana gulped once again holding Tzuyu's arms to tell him to calm down.

"T-thats.. N-not... W-w-what I... I... "

"Fuck shit! "

Sana jumped in surprise as Tzuyu raised his voice. She can't deny the fact that she have fears when Tzuyu was mad. Her knees were now trembling and her tears wanting to escape.

"babe listen first! " Sana manage to say between her throbbing voice.

"No! Listen to me! I love you not because your giving yourself to me, I love you not because you disobey your parents just for me, and I love you not because you're pushing yourself too much to me. But I love you because I love you! And I can't lost you, I can't live without you because you're my fucking life, Sana! "

He shouted and that made Sana shred with tears as she hugged Tzuyu tightly. Tzuyu hug her back and kiss her forehead.

"Never doubt my feelings to you. I maybe not worthy for you at everyone's eyes but I am worthy to you Sana. Don't fucking leave me and just stay. "