three

Sana woke up as she felt something heavy in her tummy and legs. She saw her boyfriend sleeping beside her handsomely making her giggle. She picked up Tzuyus phone at the side and read the time.

"9:49!?"

Her eyes widened, she panickedly stood up making Tzuyu startled.

"W-what's wrong?" Tzuyu asked as Sana panicked while looking for her clothes.

"Its already late and my parents would get mad! I need to go home now" Sana exclaimed and quickly wore her clothes and Tzuyu did the same.

They run out from the room then Tzuyu took Sana's school items in rush and headed out to the parking lot.

"Can we use your car? I...I'm... S-still..." Tzuyu laugh when he noticed Sana being shy as her cheeks reddened. She's sore and she doesn't want to ride in her boyfriends motorbike.

"Okay! Hop in!" He said and opened the door for her putting her items at the back seat. Sana was a bit nervous knowing how strict her parents are.

"Sana, calm down, they won't kill you." Tzuyu laugh but her expressions didn't change. Tzuyu started the engine and speed up his car.

"I know but they might tell me to broke up with you. They warned me hundred times already, do you want that?" She said honestly making  Tzuyu shut the hell up. He then shook his head and glanced at Sana.

"It depends!" He answered jokingly causing Sana to glare at him can't believe of what she just heard.

"Aha, I know!cause you're a fucking pervert playboy. I really don't know why I'm still with you!" Sana exclaimed but Tzuyu didn't budge as he just smirked.

"Yeah, there's still a lot of pretty girls everywhere I go so no worries for me." He added a chuckle making Sana's blood boil. She knew Tzuyu was just messing around her but part of her knew that it was possible for him to say that since Tzuyu is a type of pervert Playboy.

"Fuck you!"

"Now? Are you sure? I'll stop here if you want!"

He again chuckled when he saw Sana terrifying glares that can harm his future.

"Just drove fast and take me home, I hate you!" Sana looked away and just stared at the window.

"Well, I hate you too!"  He smirked when Sana looked back at him. She gulped and throw him a slap, he just let her until they arrived at her house.

Sana stopped and quickly took her items at the back seat while Tzuyu was waiting for her kiss.

"Bye!" Sana said and was about to open the door when Tzuyu stopped her and pulled her for a kiss but she didn't kissed back instead she pushed tzuyus face away and immediately opened the door. Tzuyu followed and held Sana's wrist turning her to face him.

"I'm just messing around you baby girl, I'm sorry!" He said while cupping Sana's cheeks, she glared at him push him again

"Well, its not funny. Go home!" She coldly said and was about to turn back again.

"Sana!" Tzuyu firmly said and harshly pulled Sana to a kiss making her a bit nervous and she have no choice but to kiss back pulling him more closer.

"Sana!" They stopped when they heard a deep manly voice called Sana's name and it is no other than her dad who's firmly looking at their position. Sana froze as she slowly turned to her dad.

"Get in!" Every words is in deep making her more nervous. She slowly walked to her dad then Tzuyu bowed a little as a respect.

"Good evening Sir!" He greeted but the man turned away from him.