eleven

"Baby girl, wake up! "

Tzuyu said while patting Sana's shoulders who's sleeping solemnly beside him. He then smiled and hugged the girl tightly as the room was getting more colder. It is already 10 am and they wasn't able to go to school since they are already late.

Tzuyu then, kissed Sana's naked shoulder as a way of waking her up but it didn't work. The latter was obviously tired because of their hot session last night, well
No one can stop them when they are together so no need to wonder.

Not long after, Sana felt Tzuyu's warmth body on her side making her smile in no time. She turned to him with her playful smiles while giggling silently, pinching and kissing Tzuyu's nose.

"I hope every morning is like this. The first thing I saw as I opened my eyes is you. "

Sana mumbled while their faces is just an inch away and their nose having a contact. They can feel the warm breath of each other while staring deeply with thoughts.

"Yeah, naked you! "

Tzuyu grinned as she teased Sana by grouping her boobs suddenly. Sana immediately flick Tzuyu's hands and glared at him.

"You piece of a bold eyes get your fucking hands off of my place! "

Sana jokingly said while trying to stand up with the comforter wrapped around her body but Tzuyu just giggled and pull the comforter back to him with Sana that is now on top of him.

"Shall we continue our 6th round? " he teased while gripping Sana into her arms not letting her go.

"Oh fucking holy NO! ---"

"Stop cursing! It's not good for a beautiful woman like you Sana! Be a good girl to your daddy, okay? "

He supposed to scold her but ended up being kinky. The latter nodded and let Tzuyu do the business.

.

"Aish! I told you that you don't need to buy me new clothes, I can go to my parents house and get it! "

Sana said while rolling her eyes as she badly want to took all the girls eyeballs who's staring at her boyfriend. Tzuyu sighed and held Sana's arms.

"I don't want to! They might take you away from me and that is a big no!"

"Oh fuck Tzuyu! They already abandoned me! "

"I told you to stop cursing Chou! I'm just making sure here"

Sana's eyes widened as her heart stumbled so hard as what she just heard. 'Chou' did he just call Sana a 'Chou' . She wanted to faint at the moment but decided to look away blushing.

Tzuyu smirked and kissed Sana's lips in public not minding the others shock face.

"Now! Stop being a jealous girlfriend, I'm not doing anything to them and so they are. Just look for the clothes as many as you want because we'll going to live together on our own! You got that, Chou? "

Again, another batch of blush on plastered on her cheeks as she felt getting more fluttered. She covered her face using her hands and instantly walked inside the store. Tzuyu chuckled.

"So cute! "

He mumbled before following his girlfriend inside the store. While searching for clothes Sana can't help but smile out of the blue she surely dreamt to be called Chou Sana before but now, oh god! It's still a thought!

"Why do you keep on choosing dresses with too much skin exposure? Can you just pick ordinary shirts, over size shirts, pants and long-sleeved? "

Tzuyu scolded while putting all what Sana had chosen back to its places. He surely doesn't like it all.