two.

"Baby girl! What do you want to eat?" Tzuyu asked while looking for ingredients in his fridge.

Sana sighed while checking the school items she bought then she stood up and walked inside the kitchen.

"What you have there is fine with me. Just make sure its edible." Sana answered and drank water. Tzuyu nodded and pull out the ingredients he have then he started cutting it like a chef fast and cleanly.

Sana was like, a doll. Didn't have the chance to blink seeing her boyfriend so cool with the apron on and so focus with what's his doing.

"Stop drooling baby girl. Continue what you're doing at the couch, I'll call you later if its ready."

Tzuyu smirked making Sana's brow raised up. Then she walk closer to him.

"I'll continue it at home. I want to watch you." Sana said and bit her lips. Pecking his boyfriends lips and sat at the chair in front of him.

After 30 minutes the food finally prepared and so Sana helped him. They started eating peacefully taking their time to eat, Sana was awed on how good Tzuyu is good at cooking.

"You'll be a perfect husband, Babe." Sana said while washing the plates , taking some glances to her boyfriend who seems to be busy on his phone. She pouted knowing Tzuyu is not paying attention to her until Tzuyu stood up and walk to the living room. She fasten washing the plates then wiped her hands using the clean towels and took a peek.

"Club? Tonight? It'll be fun, surely."

Tzuyu brush his hair upwards and sat at the couch manly. Meanwhile Sana was cursing under her breathes.

"OK OK. I'll see you later Chaeng!"

As the call ended Tzuyu decided to watch movies while waiting for Sana to finish. Then sana walk towards the living room and sat beside her boyfriend.

"Tell me when its time to go home!" Tzuyu said and started to kiss Sana's shoulders while wrapping his arms around Sana's waist.

"I want to go with you at the club!" Sana bluntly said making tzuyu look surprised and stopped from what he's doing. He then sat letting go of Sana's waist with eyes furrowed.

"No way! Its a club Sana." Tzuyu said and lean his head at the board closing his eyes making Sana slap his chest.

"Why not? You're there and its fine." Sana fired back but Tzuyu ignored her making her more mad.

"If I said no! Then it is no." He firmly said while glaring at Sana but she's way too stubborn and insisted to go until Tzuyu stood up and carried Sana bridal style towards his room.

"Did I already informed you a lot of times that if I say no it will be still a NO? You're way too stubborn baby girl , so I have to punish you." Tzuyu said seductively while licking his lips making Sana roll her eyes but then she started to kiss Tzuyus lips passionately.

Tzuyu smirked between the kiss and still manage to locked the door even though Sana was too harsh pulling his head more closer until the passionate became torrid. Tzuyu throw Sana on the bed and started to took off his jacket and shirt while Sana intently staring at him waiting for Tzuyu to undress her.

For two years, this is not their first, actually having sex is not rare for them 'cause they're doing it sometimes after school , sometimes inside the school , car , and many more.

"So... Are you not going to undress me?". Sana asked while her eyes darted to Tzuyus hard packs, the latter smiled and crawled to the bed and grabbed Sana's hair pulling her to another hot sessional kiss.

As tzuyus hands started to roam Sana's flesh, she moaned under the kiss and pulled out to take some breathe as they gasped for an air.

" b...babe... " sana moaned when Tzuyus kiss went down licking and sucking unmercifully her neck.

"Ugh...d-dont...ugh..put a lot of...ahh...hickies..." Sana said while her eyes was close liking the pleasure Tzuyu was giving.

"Why not?" He asked.

"My parents might see it." Sana answered making Tzuyu giggled and just lick her neck. He then took off Sana's shirt and unclasped her bra throwing it randomly. He started to massage it like a clay making sana moan sinfully and gripped on the bedsheets.

"Ahh...B...babe..."

"You like it??"

"Yeah...hmm..."

Tzuyu went back to Sana's lips kissing her like ripping it , sucking it until it bleeds and he licked it right away. The tension went more hotter when tzuyus hands went down to Sana's pearls, he then took off Sana's jeans together with her undies throwing it again randomly.

He stared at the most beautiful scenery at the moment making Sana blushed. He giggled and started to lean closer and tease her by licking her core.

"Ugh...please stop teasing..." Sana moaned while her hands was pulling Tzuyus head more closer.

"If my baby girl is under punishment, what did I told you to do?" Tzuyu asked unbuckling his belt and took off his jeans together with his boxer.

Then a huge manhood drop her jaw even tho she saw it a lot of times.

"What?!" He asked firmly making sana startled.

"J-just moan and there's no c-complaints." Sana answered, tzuyu nodded and lean down to Sana's core harshly putting his tongue inside of her making her arched her back loving the sensation, he started with a fast pace destroying Sana's core instantly.

"Ughhh... B-babe...fuck...I like it..." Sana moaned while gripping her hands tight to the head board avoiding to touch Tzuyus body because he might get worst any moment

Sana can still feel the pain but the pleasure is more stronger. As she got near Tzuyu stopped and inserted his index and middle finger making  Sana arched her back once again. Every thrust had pain and pleasure but surely she loved it.

"You looks so hot baby girl, moan loudly!"

Tzuyu said pulling in and out faster and more harder making her breathless in every move.

"Ahh...I'm there...shit...faster...Babe!" As she came. Sana felt tired and her eyes were getting heavy but then Tzuyu slammed his huge dick inside Sana's core causing her to moan in both pain and pleasure. The room was filled with wild thuds and sinful moans that can only be heard.

He kissed Sana's soft lips gently while thrusting hard making sure his dick can't be seen.

At their fist night having sex, Sana almost cried in pain and her core was sore for three days and she didn't went out of her room telling her parents she was sick to avoid doubts from her parents.

Her parents was too strict and doesn't want her to have boyfriend's but she love Tzuyu so much that she even give herself.

"Tzuyu...ugh ..ugh... I'm...cum...."

Tzuyu grabbed Sana's legs and wrapped it around his waist and thrust even harder making Sana wanted to faint.

And for the last thrust Sana came together with Tzuyu but he quickly pulled out his dick and showered his cum at the floor.

Sana took a very deep breathe and hugged Tzuyus bare chest and drifted to sleep feeling so tired.

"Hey, I still have to take you home---"

"Stupid! After you injured me? I want to sleep take me home later."

Sana manage to say while her eyes was close making Tzuyu laugh.

"Its not my fault that you're too sexy and hot. Okay, just sleep, I'll stay here. I love you."

"Hmm."

Splashing you all a buckets of Holy water!!!

Sapphires💙💙💙