letters from asshole aunts

"I turned over a new leaf, only to realize that
It came from a tree I planted with memories."

~

Hermione Malfoy was making some breakfast for her and her family when the doorbell rang. She wiped her hands on a towel and answered the door.

"Yes?" She asked. It was a mailman, giving her a letter.

"Oh, thank you." She nodded and stared curiously at the letter.

"Morning, Mum." Ara yawned, still in her blue onesie.

Unlike what most expected, Ara Vela Malfoy had long curly brown hair with some natural highlights. She had her mother's nose and slightly tanned skin but had her father's eyes and face shape as well as the ability to do the signature Malfoy smirk, like all her siblings.

Other than that, she was a 17 year old, book-loving Slytherin that had her dad's cunningness but brains, kindness, and warmth from her mother.

Starring Sofie Dossi

"Good morning, sweetheart. Call your siblings, breakfast is ready." Hermione ordered her firstborn, and opened the letter.

"To Hermione,

We invite you to the Granger Family Reunion next week from June 2(Saturday) up until June 6(Wednesday) at 11:00AM in Serpens et Leo Hotel. You know, the one in Las Vegas. Hope you can afford it.

(a/n: shoutout to IwasRuinedHERE4162 for helping out with the translation.)

Bring casual and formal clothes as well as swimwear. Bring your boyfriend(if you even have one, I'm sure not) and bring some money(or allowance from your parents which is probably the only money you have).

Be sure to come. No excuses. Your grandparents and a few cousins miss you(and them only).

Your Aunt Gladys"

~

"Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy!" Ara shouted at her younger brother who was snoring away.

"What! What! What happened?!" Scorpius jumped grabbed his wand. He then looked on the floor to find his sister dying of laughter.

"It's not funny, Ara!" The 15 year old threw a pillow at her.

To nobody's surprise, the boy looked like a replica of his father with the exception of his eyes, which were the caramel brown of his mother.