penthouse life

"Sassy isn't a mood,
It's a lifestyle."

~

"Attention Malfoy Family, we will be arriving in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA in an hour." Pilot Avery said over the speaker.

"Thanks, Mr. Avery!" Thanked Ara, popping her head in the cockpit and running out.

"Hey, Mum." She greeted as a sleepy Hermione brushed her unruly hair.

"Hey, sunshine. Grab my wand over the dresser in my room for me, will you? I have to fix my hair and luggage." Hermione yawned, wearing

"Sure Mum." She said and accioed her mother's wand, Hermione catching it and nodding her thanks.

Ara then went into her room, collecting all her clothes and muttered a spell that neatly folded and placed her belongings in her bag. She sighed contentedly and decided to wake her siblings.

Little Hydra was on the comfortable airplane seat, book placed neatly on her lap, and slept peacefully around a fluffy blanket.

Ara smiled and nudged her sister. "Hya, wake up, we have to get ready."

"Hmm.... 'kay." Hydra hummed and sat up, stretching her arms and body.

"Wake Leo, too, okay?" Ara says and Hydra nods.

"Scorpius, wake up, we're almost there." Ara shook her brother.

"Then wake me up when we are there." He says.

Ara expected this snappy attitude. She whipped out her wand. "Aguamenti." She whispered.

A shower of ice cold water pour on Scorpius' face. "AHHHH! YOU-" Scorpius yelled but no sound came.

"We'll be arriving in an hour. So get out of those sweatpants and get ready cause I will not be lifting that spell until you do." Ara kept her chin up and scurried off.

Hydra was beside a sleeping Leo Malfoy. She took his headphones off and lifted one side of his eye mask.

"Leo? Wake up. We'll be arriving in less than an hour, we have to get ready." She shook him lightly.

"Okay, Hydra." Leo obeyed, not wanting to be shouted at by Hydra's very frightening-

"I'm still good at legilimency, Leo." Hydra said as she walked off to changed her outfit.

"It takes Uncle Harry, Uncle Ron, and Mum to take down Voldemort but even I believe that if Hya so much as raise her finger at him, he would have disintegrated right then and there." Leo mutters, grabbing a bunch of clothing.

~

"Ugh, they won't let us in." Liz rolls her eyes as they sat down in the back of the plane, the seats wobbling the slightest bit.

"Well I think people in first class worked hard for the money they had to pay for the seats." Chad tells his wife and daughters.

"Tsk, sure Chad. I'm pretty sure they printed the tickets to be first class." Gladys scoffs.

"Or they snuck in before the flight attendants got in." Say thinks.

"Now that is stupid. We all know they just bribed the pilot, right?" Lin rolls her eyes.

"Whatever it is, they are mental for not letting us in." Liz snorts.

"I would rather use 'reasonable'." Mutters Chad and huffed as the plane passed by the clouds.

~

"Jean! Dan! Over here!" Aunt Mary calls over.

"Mary! Hello sweetheart." Jean says and hugs her sister-in-law. Dan hugs his sister and the couple hug their nieces and nephew.