finding out

"With great fame, come great fandoms,
And with great fandoms, come weirdos."

~

"Good morning, Malfoy family!" Blaise yells as he enters the penthouse main living room.

"Nghhhh... Why so early, Uncle Blaise?" Leo rubs his eyes, coming out of his room.

"It's already 7:00PM. Your family's dinner reservations are at 8:30PM. Y'all have one and a half hours to get ready." Blaise checked his watch.

"But it's s-so e-earl-ly, Uncle." Ara yawned.

"Uh-huh. And you are a family of 5 who has 90 minutes to get up, get dressed, and walk out of that damn door. So get your arses up!" Blaise barked.

"Mm... Hello Blaise." Hermione smiled at him as she straightens her red, short-sleeved dress that reached an inch below her knees and it's neckline was just above her cleavage

"Hello, Mrs. Malfoy. Where are your blond headed Gryffindors?" Blaise asked.

"Still napping." Hermione took a sip of her coffee.

"I'll go wake Scorpius!" Ara yelled and ran to Scorpius' room.

Leo groaned, having to wake Hydra up. He padded over to his sister's room and knocked twice before entering the room.

"Hya?" Leo whispered.

"What?" Hydra groaned, her face buried in the fluffy pillows.

"Are you gonna.... Get up yet?" He had his arms behind his back and crouched over her bed.

"Give me two minutes." She said and sat up. Her eyes were droopy and her eyebrows were raised, still recovering from the comfortable sleep.

"Okay." Leo said and backed up the door, leaving it slightly ajar, and running when he was out of sight.

~

"Lin! Wake. The. Fuck. Up!" Say shouted at her twin, throwing a pillow at her.

"It's too early to swear, sister" Lin glared at her, giving a middle finger.

"It's too early to be so fucking LOUD AND ANNOYING!" Liz got up and flicked at their foreheads.

"LANGUAGE!" Chad bellows. He hates being hated by his daughters, but they give him so many reasons to discipline them.

"C'mon girls, get dressed. We have an hour to get ready for the dinner and we have to show that know-it-all cousin of yours that she is not better than us." Gladys applied lipstick on.

"Right. Girls, you remember those body con dresses we bought?" Liz asks.

"Yup. Sleeveless. Yours was pink. Mine was orange. Lin's was yellow." Say recalls.

"Right. Let's say we wear our spandex, best tights, and a waist trainer later, huh?" Liz asks.

"And maybe even a few layers of makeup." Lin thinks.

"For sure." Say nods.

"Let's get to it then."

~

"Alex, we have an hour to get ready." Jazz throws a pillow at him.

"AN HOUR?! THAT'S NOT NEARLY ENOUGH TIME TO DO MY HAIR!" Alex complains, jumping on the bed, arms flailing around.

"Al! Are you trying to get Belle mad at you or something? You'll wake baby Wes." Ced whisper-yells at him.

"Yeah." Jazz nods, stirring her tea.