meet the malfoys

"No one can come back from the dead,
If they were never dead at all."

~

Ara yawned and rubbed her eyes, her face full of warmth as the morning sunshine washed over her face. The room was quiet but only her breathing. She looked around the periwinkle room, the rays of light bouncing of the blue walls.

She covered her self back in her mustard yellow sheets, drowning in the soft, comfortable bed. She was at peace for a solid twenty seconds when-

"PA!" A girlish shriek rang through the building.

Ara's eyes whipped open and she jumped out of bed. She saw her younger sister hugging their father who sat on the couch, an arm around her mother's shoulder.

"PA! You're back!" Ara cried happily and hugged her father's head from behind the couch.

"Hey, darlings. Where are your brothers?" Draco asked.

"Still sleeping." Hydra rolled her eyes.

Draco smirked. He cleared his throat.

"BOYS! COME DOWN HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!" Draco yelled.

"DAD!" the boys cried from both of their rooms.

Loud thuds of them falling to the ground were heard and the slams of doors opening rang through the penthouse.

A sleepy Scorpius ran down wearing an oversized shirt, red plaid pajamas, and a lopsided grin. "Hey dad."

Leo sooned followed, wrapping his fluffy dark green robe around him, "Morning, Dad." he yawned.

"Well aren't you late." Draco crossed his arms.

"C'mon, Dad! You never let us sleep in." Scorpius whined.

"Yeah!" Leo sided strongly with his brother.

"Fine." Draco rolled his eyes, and Leo and Scorpius fist-bumped, "Anyway, we have to get ready for breakfast."

"Dammit! Dad, we don't want to see those- barbaric, grammarless, snobby, uneducated ladies of the night!" Leo bursted out. He somehow managed to not use the word 'whore'.

"What he said!" Scorpius crossed his arms.

"That's enough." Draco sighed and looked at the most important women in his life, "what do you think?"

"I'll be down in an hour." Ara rushed up the stairs.

"Same." Hydra nodded and ran after her sister.

"Sorry boys." Hermione smiled at them and waled gracefully up the stairs.

They groaned.

~

"DRACO MALFOY IS HERE! HE'S HERE. HE'S HERE. HE'S HERE!" Lin and Say chanted.

"Mm.." Liz groaned into her pillow.

"C'mon dear sister! We have to get ready!" Lin pulls her up.