heartbreaks

"If you love me, accept 3 things:
Me, myself, and I."

~

"Cristopher, I swear, if you don't move out of my chair, I will personally kick your arse."

"Well, Celestine, I don't see your name on it."

"It's an airplane seat. There's literally no reason to argue."

The three Zabinis, the only children of Luna and Blaise, were quite the trio.

Celestine Ximena Zabini, 16, the eldest, was twenty-four seconds older than her twin brother.

She is probably the sassiest Ravenclaw you'll know.

Her twin brother, Cristopher Xian Zabini, is quite the popular asshole of Slytherin.

He and James Potter are the hot guy duo.

And finally, Carlton Xander Zabini, 12. The shadiest Hufflepuff of them all.

Helpful tip: Always side with him during fights. It's a guaranteed win when you're depending on him.

Anyway, back to the fight.

"I'll carry you out of that chair, Cris." Cel crosses her arms.

"Try me." Cris says, closing his eyes and putting his arms behind his head.

Silently, she whispers to her personal house elf, Livvy. The elf appeared in front of her instantly.

"Yes Ma'am?" Livvy bows quietly.

"Help me 'wingardium leviosa' Cris' arrogant arse."  Cel grinned.

"Sure thing, Ma'am." Livvy whispers and snaps her fingers, levitating Cris unbeknownst to him.

He floated up in the walkway as Cel sat down.

Once she felt comfortable, she gestured Livvy to leave, making the house elf snap her fingers to disapparate, and Cris to fall against the floor.

"Fuck you, Cel." Cris muttered.

"I love you too, Cristopher." Cel smiled.

"Zabinis, please take your seats and fasten your seatbelts, we will land shortly in LAX." The pilot said.

"Why are we stopping by Los Angeles?" Carlton asked.

"We're picking up the Weasleys." Cel said.

"Oh?" Carlton asked.

"Yeah. Uncle Ron wanted to go cheap." Cris said.

"Doesn't he always?" Cel said.

Then, the passage door opened.

"Darlings, make some room for the Weasleys." Luna said.

"Sure Mum." Carlton said.

He is such mama's boy.