f o r e w o r d

e p i g r a p h

"whoever said the small things don't matter has never seen a match start a wildfire." - Beau Taplin || Wildfire

d e d i c a t i o n

To those who feel that they aren't enough, who feel like they need someone to feel lovable, to the unloved, this is for you.

d e s c r i p t i o n
Paisley Roux. She wasn't the type of girl your parents warned you about; she was the type of girl your parents forgot to warn you about.

Exclude smoking, drinking, and partying—the typical things you do to be branded as a bad girl. Paisley was far more dangerous than that. She could hurt you with her own broken pieces.

She was the embers of fire, the edge of a blade, and the devil's laughter.

d i s c l a i m e r
this is a work of fiction. thoughts and opinions shared by the characters does not necessarily represent my own. any similarities to other works or real events are, unless otherwise stated, purely coincidental. photos, gifs, music, and other medias used in the book are credited to their respective owners.

Copyright © 2018 delusionalandsad. All rights reserved. You are not allowed in any ways to copy, modify, or adapt this work without my consent.

// a u t h o r ' s n o t e //

Hi! Thank you so much for clicking on this and I hope that you continue reading this. I have a lot of stories that I have left unfinished and later unpublished, and I hope to actually finish this. I have been thinking of 'Paisley' for a while now, and I really wanted to get this story out of my head and actually write it, so here it is. I would also appreciate your thoughts in the comment and votes as well! It would mean a lot:)

-A  

P.s. I apologize in advance for any grammatical errors, because I don't exactly pay attention in my English class.