s i x

Paisley wasn't that kind of girl before.

  If you told her that she would be making out with one of the school's star football player, she would've laughed and said that never in a million years would that happen, but things change and drastically if one may add.

  Paisley Roux was still a freshman then when she got her label as a tease.

  Ariana was out of the picture; it was only her and Riley now.

  Homecoming was already in a week's time, and Riley had set her eyes on Zach, co-captain of the school's basketball team, to be her date.

  "Come on," Riley nudged. "I think it's sweet Xavier asked you."

  "Just say yes." She persuaded again.

  Paisley had wanted nothing to do with this boy called 'Xavier,' but she had no choice, not when Riley told her that Zach wouldn't agree to be her date unless Paisley had agreed to be Xavier's.

  A week had gone by fast.

  The day after the most awaited night, Xavier was completely ignoring Paisley after rejecting his advances last night. Paisley still felt used.

She didn't want to, didn't he get that?

  Then an argument rose between the two girls.

  Paisley was hurt.

  It was Paisley's fault–it should be.

  Riley was hurt.

  Riley was innocent–it was how it should be.

  Paisley was the wolf, and Riley was, the one everyone tries to protect, the innocent sheep–that was how it was supposed to be.