a/n + special mentions

Hello, it's me again and if you're reading this it means that you have successfully finished "Paisley," and I am so so so thankful for having you guys alongside with me throughout this story.

This book is dedicated to those who feel lonely and the only thing I can say to you is I hope you have learned something from this book and that instead of waiting let's put you first before anyone.

Special mentions to:
YsabelUnicorn
-Who loves Paisley more than she loves me, thank you so much for the support and love you gave to me (?) and my book and also for "inspiring" me not to delete my book for the nth time, love ya!

And do check her books out! 'The Boy Who Rarely Smiled' is already completed, and 'Playing The Playboys' is ongoing. I personally love this <PTP> book of YsabelUnicorn because it has shown how much her writing has improved and you will just completely fall in love with her quirky characters!

vintagecity
-Thank you so much for the support and love you gave Paisley as well and for encouraging me to update!

Her book 'The Secrets Club' is also one of the books I can recommend, especially for those who are interested in books with the mystery genre, it hasn't quite reached to the mystery part yet, but so far it's making me love her characters first. I also love the bits of humor she put in her book.

evilyndowning
- Thank you for supporting and loving Paisley too, and for the genuine compliments you gave my book!

Her book: 'i think i am evil' is also good! It has a similar concept of writing from an antagonist's point of view, so if you want to read something a bit similar to 'Paisley' then that's the book to go to!

myaesthet1c
-Thank you for the support you gave!

Check her book 'Fake Angel' out! She writes simply beautiful characters, and up until now I cannot imagine Angel, the school's golden boy, threatening a cop??

ilovefriessss
-Hi! Thank you so much for the support and enthusiasm you gave to both me and 'Paisley,' and also for your endless support in everything I do!

SmolSweetPotato
-Thank you so much for the support you gave 'Paisley' and for impatiently waiting for me to update, haha, and for liking the way I write though I think your writing style is better than mine. Looking out for your book in the future!!

His_Your_Jhope_Hobi
-Thank you for the support you gave 'Paisley' and for the "lovely" comments you leave! Seriously though, your comments make me laugh, haha.

whimsicat
-Thank you for the support and time you gave to 'Paisley!'

And this girl's writing style is a legend, seriously I love your way with words, and yes, I am openly hinting that you write something-anything!

sy_myles
-Thank you for supporting my book! And for your brutal comments, but hey it's still support 👋

doritosssss
-Thank you for taking time to check my book out and actually complimenting it, kidding hahaha, but seriously though thank you for the support as well!

And thank you to everyone for reading, voting, and commenting, thank you for the time and love you gave Paisley.

-A