Chapter 7

Hope you enjoy chapter 7.

*1 week later*

Nate comes downstairs to talk to me.

"So you're probably wondering why you're here right?"

"Yes." I say.

"Well, you're here because you and I are going to be a happy family."

"What?"

"Me and you, together forever."

"No."

"What?"

"N-o. No."

"Why?"

"One I'm 16 and you're 21, and two, I don't love you."

"Then why did you have sex with me?"

"You're kidding right? Do you have short-term memory loss?"

"Oh. That's right I forced you to."

"Also known as rape. Besides why do you want me?"

"You look and somewhat remind me of her."

"Who's her?"

"My wife."

"What happened to her?"

"I accidentally killed her."

"How the hell do you accidentally kill someone?"

"One day we were fighting-"

"I wonder why."

"What do you mean?"

"You're an asshole."

"Anyways, we were fighting and my anger got out of control. I didn't mean to kill her."

"How do you do that?"

"I was making dinner for us and I had a knife in my hand."

"How'd you not get arrested?"

"We were in this house when it happened and I buried her somewhat close to here."

"You're a sick person and I'm not going to be your wife."

"But sweetie, you have to."

"No I don't."

"If you don't, you're life ends. End of story."

"You're lying."

He looks around the room before taking something and putting it to my head. A gun.

"Am I joking Brook?"

I sigh and an evil grin comes across his face.

"Good girl."

He unites me, and brings me to a bathroom.

"Since I've already see your true beauty, get undressed." He commands, turning on the water in the shower.

I mentally shiver when he says "true beauty"

"What did I tell you?"

"Sorry, but I'm not going to until you're not looking."

"Still stubborn I see."

He walks up to me.

"Take your clothes off. Now." He says through gritted teeth.

"No." I say.

"Fine, have it your way." He say.

Just when I thought I won, he rips my shirt, pants, bra, and underwear off.

"You didn't think you'd won, did you beautiful?"

"Fuck you." I say before getting in the shower.

I know he's watching me, watching how I'm cleaning myself.

"Let me help you." He says.

This time, I give in.

He starts to clean my back and hair before turning me around and washes my face and mid-section. I feel like him forcing me to let him clean me is an excuse to touch me. It's just wrong.

He sprays me with water one more time before turning off the shower, and gives me a pair of skinny jeans and a crop top along with black lace bra and underwear. I give him a look when he hands me the under garments. He just nods his head telling me to continue.

"Now you should feel better, right Brook?"

I nod.

We were in a hallway when I saw it was dark, perfect conditions for an escape. I turn to him.

"I love you Nate." I say trying to seduce him. He's shocked at first before replying.

"I love you too."

I lean in and kiss him. I bite on his lower lip and a moan escapes from his lips. I push him against the wall, our lips never parting. He wants entrance, but I playfully deny. When I don't let him in, his hand wraps around behind me and squeezes my ass. I didn't expect it, and he took full advantage of it. He explores my mouth before our tounges fight for dominance, eventually he won.

Now is my chance. I say mentally.

I stop kissing him, and punch him hard in the face.

"I can't trust you yet?" He says a little angry that I reeled him into my plan.

I smile and run, well limp again, because of my ankle. I'm too busy about escaping that, at first, I'm in pain, but soon, doesn't even bother me. I run faster and hide in the bushes when I see his truck.

He then gets out.

"I know you're here Brook." He says, his voice a little calm.

I'm debating whether or not to get up and run. Soon one side wins. I get up and make a break for it.

"You know you can't out run me Brook." He says as I start running.

I thought I could, but boy was I wrong. He caught up in an instant tackling me to the ground, me hissing from the amount of pain I was in because of my ankle.

"I just want to go home." I practically yell.

"You are home."

"No I'm not. Home is where my friends and family are."

"We're your friends and family, Brook." He says, hugging me.

"Please just let me go back, I won't tell a single soul." I plead.

"I'm sorry, but I can't take any chances." He replys now picking me up and putting me in the passenger side of the truck.

When we get back, he undressed me so I'm only in the black lace under garments.

I see him get out handcuffs.

"W-what's that for?" I question.

"Precaution."

"Can't I just stay downstairs?"

"Nope. You're with me tonight, babe." He says.

He takes one of my wrists, puts it in one of the handcuffs, and locks the other around the bed. I get into bed, remembering what a mattress is like since I haven't been on one in God knows how long.

"Goodnight my love." Nate says, his voice seductive, as he wraps his arms around me and pulls me close to him so my back is pressed against his muscular body. A tear falls and I soon sleep.

What'd you think? Remember to vote and comment please.

Thank you.