Chapter 34

Hope you enjoy chapter 34.

 *3 hours later*

I slowly open my eyes and groan when my head starts to pound, making it seem like it's going to explode any minute. 

I exam my arm and see at least twenty fresh cuts, not bleeding, but already scabbing over. Not to mention being really itchy. I jump when I notice Tom sitting in a chair, watching me. 

His left cheek is a blue and black color, his lip is split with dried blood, and a bandaged is covering the bridge of his nose.

"How are you feeling?" He asks.

"Oh, I'm feeling like I could go on a jog." I beam sarcastically.

"Not my fault you treated me the way you did." He shrugs.

"It'll teach you a lesson."

"So you're saying you'll do it again?" He asks, now face to face with me.

"I got a couple words, Tom. Fuck you." I say following a punch to his eye.

He groans in pain and stares at me madly before standing up and walking over to a table. The same table where the knives are.

"If your going to keep hurting me, I have to stop it." He says, cuffing one to the bar of the cage and the other around my wrist.

"Also, payback." He says pulling out a knife and reopening half of the cuts on my arm.

He stands up and cleans the knife with a cloth.

"I really hate you." I growl.

"I'm just doing what Nate said."

"How would you know if he's dead?"

"Well, he told me if he ever died, then I'm supposed to take care of you."

"And you think forcing, and cuffing, me to a metal cage, slicing my arm and abusing me is taking care?"

"As long as you're safe."

"Safe? The only threat here is you and your asshole of a crew. So tell me how is that safe?"

"Enough questions." He says walking up the stairs and slamming the door shut.

"God. I just want to get out of here and live my life, safely." I say and rest my head on the cage, feeling the coolness of the metal bars on my head. 

So what'd you think? Remember to vote and comment please. Also, thank you so much for a thousand reads and sticking around for so long. I'm really glad you like this book.

Thank you.