class and assholes

kiji pov
hyunjin was really nice, he taught me everything i did not understand and even gave me his pen when mine went out of ink. i dont have much pens, i dont really use pens as usually i just use a pencil but in this school we have to use pens. i kept looking at hyunjin during class, he was so cute, focussing in class and rasing his hands to answer questions from mr kim. after class, i went out with hyunjin and walked over to the canteen to find the rest.
"where is the rest? i asked hyunjin
"oh they have break later than us so there wont be a crowd in the canteen." he said and i nodded at him.
"let me bring you somewhere nice." he said smiling at me. i smiled at him and followed him until we reached the rooftop he ran to a corner and laid down a mat, he sat down and gestured me to go over to him. i ran towards him and plopped down beside him, we stared at each other for awhile. oMaiGoD hiS faCiAl fEatUreS aRe sO oN pOiNT, i blushed and i felt something smooth and warm touching my hand

hyunjin pov
after class, i brought kiji up to the rooftop which no one goes to besides stray kids, i laid out a mat and gestured her to come over for a seat. she sat down and stared at me, i stared back at her and we made eye contact for quite a long time. shes so cute, so perfect, everything i needed in a girl was right here. kiji was perfect for me, she was the one i needed, the one i would be with forever. i decided to make a move by grabbing her hand, when i grabbed her hand. she moved a bit then stayed there, she moved her head and stared into the sky.
"beautiful isn't it?" i said, she nodded and i looked up at the sky.

kiji pov
there was 15 minutes left for break so i decided to go to the toilet,
"look who we have here, the ugly piglet named kiji, kiji ah let me tell you something, stay away from my boys especially hyunjin, touch him and die, get it?" a girl with a great body shape a lot of "friends" and probably a lot of money with a fucked up attitude said to me.
"who are you to have the rights to talk to me like that? aint the way you talk to me a lil bit fucked up? think for yourself yea?" i said back at her.
"yah no one talks to me like that, oh maybe its because i haven't introduced myself, my name is rihee and im the queen of the school understood? me and my gang are the most popular, prettiest group out of the whole school." she said with a whole lot of bitch ass confidence.
"oh i see, but my attitude is so much better than yours, i may not be pretty or rich but im so much better than you, let me tell you something, hyunjin or any of the boys will never be dating this asshole talking to me right now." i spat back at her and walked away.
"yah yah yah you are lucky i haven't beat you yet, one more time you talk to me like that, you die understand."she screamed at me while i exited the toilet and made my way back to class.