in love?

kiji pov
i woke up in my room feeling weird and comfortable, something was wrong, i felt like i needed to go to school but why am i not in school? i looked at my phone and- oh god im so late for class. i wore whatever i had in my closet and ran down. confusingly i stared at my mom and there was no changbin in sight,
"mom wheres changbin?" i asked my mom curiously.
"oh kiji are you okay? changbin dropped you off saying you were not feeling well and he went back to school." she said walking towards me. i stared at the floor for awhile suddenly realising what happened just now.
"oh..." my smiley, curious face turned into a frown and my eyes started getting watery again.
"baby why are you crying?" my mom ran up to me and cupped my face.
"eomma, i dont think anyone will love me because of my looks and my boyishness, no one will ever love me! can we go shopping please eomma, i wanna but some make up." i said hugging her.
"aigo kiji ah, everyone loves you! changbin loves you! i love you! and if you wanna go shopping lets go! we can always look for a change in someone! fighting!"my mom said trying to cheer me up. i smiled at my mom's supportiveness. i got up and went to change into some nice clothes

good enough, i smiled at myself and looked into the mirror, i never known i would do this because of someone, but why was i doing it? why was i allowing myself to change because of someone? "kiji! you ready? i'll be in the car!" i was snapped out ...

"kiji! you ready? i'll be in the car!" i was snapped out of my thoughts by my mom. i quickly grabbed my phone and ran down, setting myself into the car.
"mind telling me what happened darling?"my mom said sweetly.
"sure, so i dont know if i have feelings for one of changbin's squad members but today when i saw him with a girl all happy, i couldn't help bit break down into tears, it was really hard to breathe-" i said as i choked on my tears finally realising i was crying again.
"its all okay kiji, i felt like that once too! but i ended up marrying the same guy who made me felt like that." my mom said understanding my situation. we soon reached the mall and we headed to starbucks first getting our boost of energy for the rest of the day.
"kiji ah, let me just tell you that you are in love with that boy, your feelings for him are strong. i can tell." my mom said as a smirk formed on her lips making me smile but sad at the same time. im in love with him? but im sure i will not be able to get a chance with him as there are 2 other girls fighting for him, rihee and saerin.