smiles

i went back to class and saw a hyunjin sleeping on his table and just a lot of people staring at him sleeping, well thats creepy but i shrugged it off and decided to go to my seat. i stared at him and ruffled his hair, softly saying, "hyunjinnie ah wake up yah." my voice sounded so soft wtf. i looked up and saw a bunch of people staring at me, i lifted one of my brows and stared back at them. i looked back at hyunjin and he had woken up rubbing his eyes, oh god he looks like a baby. i smiled at him not realising that he noticed me staring
"why you staring like that? is there something wrong with me?" he said.
"nope you are just very cute." i said squishing his cheeks.

hyunjin pov
"hyunjinnie ah wake up yah." i heard a soft light voice, it sounded so so so soft i did not know who it was thou so i woke up and realised it was kiji she was just staring at me while i rubbed my eyes, she was smiling, shes so cute omo.

kiji pov
class was about to start so i decided to get ready for class after waking hyunjin up, i took out my pens and things for class. hyunjin was just staring at the view outside, it was really very beautiful. after the very boring math class that i almost slept in, we got out and had a 5 minutes break before the other lessons. our last period was english and we needed to form pairs to do a project and we needed to pair with our seat partners which mine was hyunjin.
"hm seems like we are paired for a project now!" hyunjin said with a smile on his face, holy shit that was so cute.
"yeah its nice to have you cuz i dont really know anyone else in class." i chuckled smiling back at him. we had discussion time so we sat together and work on our project while hyunjin gave some jokes. it was really fun to work with someone like hyunjin, hes like everything a girl needs to be happy with him.
"kiji, i dont think we can finish this in time ahaha,"he said and looked up at me.
"if we cant finish it then we can go over to my place to do it since we have 2 days to complete it." i suggested and he nodded his head.

a/n
chapters are gonna be a bit short but dont worry the story will be quite long:)