saerin

hyunjin pov
i was walking towards school listening to jeongin sing and giggle while jumping around, i dont get how hes so energetic even thou theres school and its 6.50 in the morning. i stared at his cuteness and pinched his cheeks.
"hyung! that hurts!" jeongin said while throwing and baby tantrum and me, folding his arms and frowning.
"aigoooo maknae ah, even if you try to be angry you are still so cute!!" i said and smiled at him, he smiled back and walked with me to school. on the way to school, we met saerin, shes a girl every boy would date, shes nice, sweet, caring, pretty, cute, responsible, smart and everything anyone would need in a girl.
"hey saerin!" i said to her and flashed a smile at her, she turned around shocked,
"oh oppa hello!"she said and ran towards me and grabbed my hand,
"oppa! lets go to school together!" saerin said cheerfully.
"ne, okay lets go, jeongin ah sorry maknae,"i said and jeongin gave me a pout.
"aniyo jeongin can join us!"saerin said.
"oh really? kamsa saerin noona!"jeongin looked so happy, smiling widely, his braces shining.

kiji pov
i was getting ready for school, i tied my shoelaces and went out with changbin, he gave me a sandwich which my mom had packed for us earlier just now. while we were walking, i saw hyunjin and jeongin with a girl, she was clinging on to hyunjin and jeongin looked a bit pissed off but the girl said something and jeongin became happy again. she turned a bit to the corner, saerin?! oh god this is so bad, saerin is like the girl every boy needs. well if hyunjin is with her... well... i dont know. my heart dropped, i felt my eyes getting watery and it started getting hard to breathe, why was i feeling like that? why was my heart not working? why was i breaking down into tears? i asked myself as i fell onto the ground, leaving changbin in shock.

changbin pov
i was happily walking with kiji to school, while we were walking to school. i saw kiji frowning and i was curious why she was frowning, she doesn't usually frown and when she frowns. its always a confusion frown but now it was a "im so mad at you that i will kill you" frown. i panicked and was about to ask her why she is frowning like that, i looked at her and saw her eyes watering up and her legs were shaking, she moved her hands up to her face and fell onto the ground. tears flowed through her eyes instantly while i knelt beside her,
"kiji? are you okay? oppa is here, dont cry kiji! whats wrong? its only 7 in the morning."
i asked her worriedly.
"oppa, is there something wrong with me? am i too boyish? will anyone ever like me?" she screamed out in frustration as she lifted her head to face me. i had never seen her like that before, something must have happened to her that made her feel so un-loved (is that i word?). i felt useless, i have never shown her my love towards her before, i started crying and gave her a big, warm hug, hoping she would cheer up soon,
"oppa loves you kiji, remember that okay?" i said as i lifted her up and brought her home as i thought she wont be able to go to school like that.