oops,, caught

hyunjin pov
"hyunjin lets watch a movie cuz we still got time!" she said and climbed onto her bed then gesturing me to go sit on the bed with her, she took a horror movie and we watched it. to be honest i am not a fan of horror movies, i did not like them because they had jump scares but kiji was so excited to watch it that she even closed the blinds and turned off the lights to make her room darker. she played it and went back onto the bed clinging on to me.
"aigo so cute!" i exclaimed while ruffling her hair.
"hey my hair!" she glared at me while fixing her hair.
"lets watch!" she said after tidying her hair, there was a few jump scares but non of then were that scary. kiji soon fell asleep, leaning on my shoulder, i was blushing real hard right now as she looked like a little baby, cute. i whipped out my phone and snapped a photo of her sleeping and posted it on my snapchat with the caption "shes so cute sleeping😫💗" i soon fell asleep too leaning on her head.

kiji pov
i heard that the movie was really scary so i took it out as i recently bought it and had no time to watch it, it turned out really boring, i was clinging on to hyunjin and soon fell asleep.

changbin pov
i was done with homework playing on my phone when i heard the doorbell ring, i went down to open the door and saw chan and the rest waiting for me, kiji and hyunjin. i told them that kiji and hyunjin were doing work together in kiji's room and they decided to go scare them by suddenly appearing in her room so we went up. jeongin ran up first and opened the door and screamed,
"peE kA b- what the heck?"
"mind your language maknae!" woojin screamed from downstairs. we all ran up after hearing jeongin's "what the heck" and saw hyunjin and kiji cuddling together sleeping.
"awwwWWWhhhhh" jisung fanboyed at the scene. we suddenly saw hyunjin open his eyes and he just stared at us. after staring at us for awhile, his eyes widened and he screamed
"OMAIGOD HOLY SHIT WHAT YALL DOING HERE OMAIGOD FHSJDVWJFH" he panicked while waking kiji up shaking her frantically.
"boi we saw everything, chill." seungmin said cooly.

hyunjin pov
i woke up suddenly as i felt someone was staring at me and kiji sleeping so i opened my eyes and saw 8 figures staring at us but my mind was still processing who it was, i suddenly jolted up and realised it was the rest, i freaked out
"OMAIGOD HOLY SHIT WHAT YALL DOING HERE OMAIGOD FHSJDVWJFH" i was panicking obviously, i shook kiji awake and heard seungmin say
"boi we saw everything, chill"seungmin said i rolled my eyes and said,
"um yall better get out before kiji wakes up and slaps all your faces." i gave a stright face and they all went out of the room jisung was about to close the door so he gave me a wink and chuckled.

kiji pov
"kiji ah wake up, lets go for dinner yea?" i heard a soft voice said to me, it was hyunjin, oh wait i was sleeping cuddling him!? omaigod what have i done, i mentally slapped myself and pretend that never happened between me and hyunjin.
"hyunjin, would you mind going out? i wanna prepare myself for dinner."i said sweetly, he nodded and went out. i took my phone and checked my social media, i went to ig the whatsapp and then snapchat nothing interesting happening so i went to snapchat to see how my friends are i looked at the stray kids snapchat and hyunjin's snaps caught my attention, i saw me on his shoulder sleeping and the caption was "shes so cute sleeping😫💗" i blushed and turned off my phone, wore on some fresh clothing and went down to meet the rest.
"lets go for dinner!" i said hungrily.