cheater

kiji pov
chan said he invited some friends over, we all agreed to it but we did not know that his 'some friends' were over 40 people holy cow, the whole house was flooded with people from level 1 to level 3 everyone was everywhere. i went out to the pool to take a breather, i was wondering where jisung went, i looked around sitting by the pool, dipping my legs into the cold water. i suddenly heard a moan, who the heck, i stood up and went towards the sound, i looked at them, shocked, my legs felt weak, i fell onto the ground. jisung? why was he with another girl? i started crying, not knowing they were now staring at me.
"kiji? oh god kiji! its not what you think! she- she-" jisung suddenly ran to me,
"it is what you think, jisung loves me more than you! you disgusting thing!" jimin spat, jimin was rihee's best friend, they used to do everything together.
"go away you useless thing! jisung is over you and now hes with me!" she eyed me, i looked and jisung and he looked all defeated, he really didn't love me huh? it was all lies? now i know why i did not trust boys.
"i thought you really loved me. jisung. you- you cheater!" i stood up and ran away,

hyunjin pov
i did not like crowded areas so i went to the front porch, i sat on the stairs, peacefully staring at the stars in the sky, they were so pretty and they shined so brightly in the sky.
"jisung loves me you disgusting thing!" i heard someone scream, jisung? huh is it the jisung i know? i ran to the sound and saw kiji on the ground, her hands covering her face, i also saw jimin and jisung, what? why was kiji crying? is jisung cheating on kiji?
i went closer to listen
"i thought you really loved me. jisung you- you cheater!" i heard kiji scream, she stood up and ran away, i was so mad at jisung now, i ran to him
"jisung, you will pay for this, its a big mistake kid!" i screamed at him then running to find kiji. i looked around running up and down, hoping kiji was somewhere. i heard muffled cryings from my left and ran towards it. there i saw a crying kiji, sitting under a tree,
"kiji ah, dont cry, jisung is nothing ok? he likes to hurt people, i dont know why, i knew that he loved you a lot! i dont know why he is doing this but you have me and the rest! dont think about jisung okay?" i ran to her, giving her a nice warm hug.

kiji pov
hyunjin gave me a big hug, his hug felt like i was loved, it felt like i was finally in the correct arms, feeling protacted and loved was all i needed in a hug, i smiled weakly and cried on hyunjin's shoulder. hes always there when i needed him the most, always cheering me up, buting my favourite foods and everything i ever needed, he was always there to do it for me. i continued crying, what was wrong with me?