Wake up!- A Bangtan boys story

Rapmonster was the last person in the dance studio, he put his bag and his water bottle down in the corner and turned towards the rest of his excited group who had been waiting for him, "Alright! Who's ready to get started on this new choreography!?" "YEAAAH!!" The boys began to clap and high-five one another.

"I'm excited for this!" J-hope rolled his hips playfully, "And for this!" he spun around and struck a playful pose, earning a few giggles from his friends. "Hey..there's only 6 of us here?" Jungkook suddenly spoke up, "Suga Hyung didn't arrive with you?" he asked Rapmonster curiously.

"No? I thought he was here already?" RM folded his arms in slight frustration, "Well we can't start without him, would someone please go see where he is?"

"I'll go!" J-hope smiled as he quickly ran out of the room to find Suga. He searched in the bathrooms, nothing, he searched the dressing rooms, nothing Finally he walked into the lounge area, sure enough there was Suga, taking a cat nap on the couch. He had been very busy lately so it was understandable why he would be sleepy, he was a hard worker, but they had a rehearsal to start.

"Suga! Suga wake up everyone's waiting for you! We've got work to do!" J-hope called out to the sleeping man, earning a sleepy, irrirated groan from him "Sugaa! Sugaaaa!!" J-hope sang as he stepped closer, "Come on rise and shine! You can sleep later!"

No response, J-hope suddenly had an idea, it was more of a death wish but he wanted to try anyways, "Last Chance Yoongi..wakey wakey.." When Suga still didn't move, J-hope reached forward and slid his hands underneath his shirt and began to tickle his sides. "Cootchie Coo..." He said playfully.

Sugas eyes snapped open and a few loud giggles began to pour out of his mouth, showing his beautiful gummy smile. "H-Hehehehehey!! Whahahhahat are you doing??! Hehehehehe!!"

"Waking you up silly, but now you're awake and I'm having fun!!" he said as he began to tickle faster, wiggling his fingers around his ribs rapidly. "HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAP!! I'M GOING TO KIHIHIL YOU!!" Suga was giggling hysterically and squirming trying to get out of J-hopes grasp.

"Citchie Citchie coo!! Citchie coo!!" J-hope continued to tease him as he tormented his extremely ticklish ribs. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAP H-HOSOEK AHAHAHAHAHA!! I'M COMING JUST STAHAHAHAP!!"

"Hmmm..alright I'll stop after one more thing" Before Suga could respond J-Hope blew a big wet raspberry into his tummy, causing Suga to scream and howl with playful laughter.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHO!! AHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!" Suga had tears in his eyes, J-hope noticed this and decided to stop.

"You ready for work now?"

Suga chased J-hope all the way to the dance studio, both of them laughing through the corridors before finally arriving back to the others.

"Ah! You found him!" Jimin smiled.
"I most certainly did!" J-hope grinned as he and Suga exchanged smiles as they went to start dancing.