No means No- A Gravity Falls Story (REQUEST)

Mabel couldn't remember what had happened to her, all she remembered was going to take Waddles out for a walk in the woods that morning, everything after that was blank.

She felt groggy when she opened her eyes, "W..wha.." she muttered as her vision became clearer, her hands were bound behind her back, as were her feet, her shoes and socks weren't on her feet anymore and her sweater had been taken off.

"Well Well..look who's awake!" said a voice from the shadows of the trees, "I've been waiting for you Mabel.."

"Who's..who's there! Show yourself!" Mabel squeaked out as bravely as she could.

The bushes rustled as her captor stepped out to show himself to her, "Did you miss me?" The gnome king smirked at her.

Mabel narrowed her eyes, "YOU!!" You did this to me?? Why??"

"I thought it was obvious my sweet princess, I'm here to negotiate on my offer to make you my queen!" He waddled over to her and pulled out a box from his pocket, he flipped it open to reveal a shiny silver ring  "Mabel Pines..will you do me the honour of becoming m-"

"NOOOO!!" She shouted at him, "NOOOT HAPPENING, I would rather have someone like GIDEON marry me than have to marry you short stuff"

"Hehe..you're testing my patience Mabel...I would highly recommend you take the ring, this doesn't need to get ugly, my people miss you, they need their queen"

"I already told you...I'll never.marry.you." She stated as she turned her head away from him, "I know I want a boyfriend and all but this is just ridiculous"

The gnome king flipped the box closed, an angry scowl on his face, "Then..I'm afraid you leave me no choice"

He stepped back and snapped his fingers once, the bushes began to rustle all around Mabel as gnomes began to climb out of them, walking towards Mabel in a cluster,what was scaring her the most was that they were holding feathers in their hands, and Mabel knew there was only one torture that feathers did best.

"Hehe..come on guys...lets talk about this! You don't want someone like ME as your queen! Trust me!"

"Oh but we do Mabel, will you accept my proposal?" The  king smirked.

"Never!!"

"Then..let the persuasion begin"

The gnomes then took their positions, two sat in front of Mabels feet, two positioned their feathers near Mabels armpits and one lifted up her shirt, showing her small tummy.

The gnomes at her feet started to stroke the feathers down her soles, up and down, going faster and faster with every stroke. Mabel bit her lip in an attempt to stop the giggles, "N-No! No!!"

"It didn't have to be this way Mabel" the king nodded to the gnomes at her armpits who began to stick the feathers into her armpit hollows, Mabels face was turning red from holding in the laughter so hard, it was when the final feather was put into her bellybutton that she started screaming, urging all of the gnomes to tickle faster in all the areas.

"EEEEEK!!" She burst into loud belly laughter "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA IHIHIHIHUIHIHITPLEHEHEHEHEHES AHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Do you accept my proposal?"

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA NEVER!!" Mabel shouted as she thrashed against the rope holding her in place.

"Then tickle on my gnomes! TICKLE HER EVERYWHERE!" He jumped around and motivated them to continue. The gnomes at her feet started to stroke her toes, sticking the feather between each toe and brushing vigorously.

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHO MERCY MERCY STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU HORRIBLE MOHOHONSTEHEHER!!"

"This doesn't seem to be working...Bring out the pig"

The gnomes immediately stopped tickling Mabel and scurried into the bushes, "Pig...w..wait a minute, WHAT DID YOU DO DID YOU TAKE WADDLES??" Mabel screamed at the smiling king, "Oh indeed we did, and its a good thing too!"

The gnomes brought waddles into Mabels view, she stared at them with wide eyes as they positioned him in front of her feet.

"Waddles is your tickler? Yeah right! He'd never do something like that to me!" She grinned in triumph, but it soon faded as the gnomes began to pour something over her feet, it was sticky and goey. "EW!" She cried out, "WHAT IS THIS??"

The king didn't answer,he simply moved Waddles closer to her feet, he sniffed at them for a few moments before oinking and sticking his tounge out.

"WADDLES NO, BAD BOY DON'T LI-EEEEEK!!" Her words were cut off as his tounge began to lick furiously all over her feet, she screamed hysterically and burst out laughing again.

"HEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEWADDLESSTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

"Marry me?" The king asked again

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA PLEASE  EHEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA MAKE IT STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!' tears ran down her face as Waddles continued to lick her, he licked her toes, down her heels and all over her soles,switching between feet every now and again.

Mabel was going to pee herself anytime soon, she just wanted this horrible torture to end," AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEEHRHRHEHEHRHESRWADDLESSSSAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!"

"Yes thats right! You'll break soon! I can feel it!!" The king shrieked in delight as his gnomes cheered waddles on, chanting "TICKLE, TICKLE, TICKLE!"

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!! She could feel her vision getting fuzzy, she opened her mouth to shout for another cry for help when a figure jumped out of the bushes in front of her," MABEL!!" Her brother shouted out as he ran towards her.

"DIPPEHEHEHEHEHER GET HIM OHOHOHOFF!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Dipper took waddles and shoved him away from her feet, Mabel hung her head when she felt the tickles finally stop, she was panting and sweat was running down her face. He quickly cut her bonds as she collapsed into an exhausted heap in his arms. "Dip...per.." She mumbled as he lifted her up, "the king.."

Dipper looked around, "They must have scattered...it's okay Mabel I'm here..lets get you and Waddles home.." He scooped her up bridal style as he carried her into the woods.

"Thank you Dipper.." She muttered to him.

"Anytime sis"