Damsel in Distress - A My Hero Academia Story (REQUEST)

The sun had begun to set on the city by the time Momo had finished her extra work, she quickly packed her books into her bag and started to make her way out of the building, it was quiet in the Academy, she was probably the only student who was still here.

She was so lost in her thoughts while she had been walking that she hadn't time to register what had happened before she crashed into another person. Her books in her hand landed with a 'Thump' on the floor and she quickly looked up to see who she had bumped.

Todoroki was staring at her, holding an empty coffee cup in his hands, the contents splashed onto his UA Jacket, he was staring at her with his usual disinterested face, but her face immediately went a bright shade of red.

"T-Todoroki! I'm so sorry! I didn't expect anyone else to be here...I'm so sorry I can wash that for you" She started to blabber awkwardly, but seeing that he wasn't replying prompted her to stop.

They stood in awkward silence for a few moments before he simply said, "This coffee wasn't cheap" He then brushed past her and started to walk away. 

"Todoroki wait..." Momo heard herself saying.

He turned around slowly, "Hm? What?"

"I uhm...can..get you a new one.." She muttered while her face turned more red, she hardly ever got this flustered around people.

Todoroki simply sighed and turned to face her, "Nah, don't worry about it, accidents happen..what are you doing here so late anyways? The city is dangerous for a lady alone at this hour"

"Oh uhm. well I think I can handle myself"

Todoroki, for the first time, actually smiled at her, "Oh yeah? I know a couple of villians who would love to get their hands on a pretty little lady like you" He grinned teasingly at her now, she blushed at his beautiful smile and decided to tease back, "Oh really now? Like who?"

Todoroki simply turned around with a smile and walked down the hall, she watched him until he had dissappeared before speaking out loud, "...weirdo.."

-------------

Throughout Momos walk home, she never got Todoroki out of her head, that smile, those eyes, everything about him made her feel so...giddy. It was dark by now, but she couldn't seem to get his warning out of her head.

Once again  her thoughts had led her astray, she had glanced up from her cellphone to see a figure standing in the distance, he was cloaked nicely, but seemed to be staring directly at her.

She was getting pretty uncomfortable with it, so she turned around and decided she'll just take the other road home, but the figure continued to follow, eventually starting into a sprint after her. Momo started running now and turned back to look at it, "WHATS YOUR DEAL GET LOST!" She quickened her running but this person was fast. She managed to eventually duck into an alley, she waited for a few moments...it seemed like she had lost him..

Until a pair of hands grabbed her around the waist, Her scream was quickly cut off as she felt ten fingers digging into her sides, She yelped like a puppy and broke into hysterical giggles.

"WHAT THEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEL! LET GO OF MEHEHEHE!!" She screamed as she made an attempt to kick him inbetween the legs, but he was fast and quickly pushed her against the wall, holding her arms above her head, "NO! LET GO OF ME" She struggled desperately, she swore she could feel whoever this was smirking through that mask. He said nothing as she struggled, he simply raised his free hand and started to poke and tickle her belly.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!! HEY STOP!! STAHAHAHAHAP!! EHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" She screamed loudly and squirmed from side to side as his hands scribbled all over her sensitive belly. "PLEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHESE STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!" She shouted as she felt him starting to wriggle his finger deep inside her bellybutton, she s screamed three octaves higher than before. "YOHOHOHOU FREHEHEHEHEHEAKING PEHEHEHEHERVERT!!"

He finally took his hands away from her tummy, but before she had time to react he started tickling in a different place, now he began to stroke and tickle behind her neck, causing her to twist and turn her head from side to side in a wild frenzy, she was worried she would hurt herself.

"NAHAHAHAHAHT THEREAHAHAHAHAHANOT MYNEHEHEHEHECK!! GET AWAY FROM MEHEHEHEHEEHEHE!! I'M GONNA GETAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHIPLAAHAHAHAHAHASH!"

She couldn't even use her quirk to defend herself because she couldn't use her hands, the tickling was making her lose focus.

Once he had gotten bored with tickling her neck, he looked her up and down, as if deciding on where to tickle next. Momo was red in the face and getting tired, "Please stop...." She pleaded with the figure. "Please I don't like this anymore..."

And to her surprise, as if out of pity. The figure released her. She swung a punch at him but he had already started running away, she was too tired to go after him, so she turned around and hightailed it home, the tickling sensations still all over her body.

The next day at school she couldn't stop wondering why the figure had just let her go, but she was glad he did. She wished she had known who it was, but later that day when she had spotted Todoroki smiling at her from one of the balconys, she had a pretty good idea.