Spit it out- A My Hero Academia Story (REQUEST)

"So Momo...who do you have a crush on!"

Momo felt herself blush as Tsui and Ururaka turned their heads towards her, they sat in the middle of Ururakas bedroom one night, it was  Saturday evening and the three of them had excitedly planned a sleepover. Being a bunch of young teenage girls they absolutely loved to giggle and gossip about boys.

"Well I uhm..I.." She lowered her head as she blushed, "Come onnnn you have to tell us! Ururaka giggled," We won't tell!" She smiled at Tsui who nodded, "Yeah we'll keep it a secret"

"Okay...I...I kinda..like..uhm..Todoroki" She blushed shyly. Ururakas eyes lit up and she squealed, "I KNEW IT I KNEW IT! Todoroki and Momo sitting in a tree! K I S S I N-"

"Well since we're talking about crushes! Who do YOU like!!" Momo snapped at Ururaka, the room suddenly went quiet. Tsui giggled, "Ooooh I'm definitely curious about that! Tell us!"

Ururakas face was red. She sat there in silence. Momo was still smirking, "Ah, so we have to tell you but you don't wanna tell us? Come on Ochako! Who is heeee?"

"He..He's nobody!!" She squeaked out nervously. She had cooked her own goose here.

"You'd better tell us..." Tsui started to smirk as she exchanged a smirk with Momo. In the next second Tsui had pinned her onto the ground, raising her arms above her head with her long froggy tounge.

"H-Hey!! What are you guys..." She wriggled nervously as she watched Momo coming closer, "last chance..tell us who you like"

"Never!!" Ururaka giggled, but quickly stopped as she saw Momos smirk growing wider.

"So be it" In that instant Momo began to wriggle her fingers into Ochakos exposed armpits, causing her to squeal and burst out laughing. "HEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA H-HEY NOHOHOHO NAHAHAT TIHIHICKLES!!"

"Yes tickles! You wouldn't tell us! And now you will!" She grinned as she tickled into Ururakas armpit hollows faster. "EHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHELP MEHEHEHEHE TSUI!"

"No can do!" Tsui managed to say even though her tounge was occupied.

Momo suddenly stopped, "Hmmm I have an idea..". She reached into the folds of her skin and making use of her quirk, pulling out a long feather, "Lets use this!" Ururakas eyes widened and she started to panic, "NO WAIT NOT THAT! MOMO PLEHEHESE!!" but momo had already taken off one of her shoes and was holding the feather dangerously close to her small foot, "Too laaateee, you should have told us!"

Momo began to wriggle the feather between her sensitive bubble toes, "Tell us!!" 

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT THE TOHOHOHOES AHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEHEHEHESE!!" Ururaka screamed and laughed at the sensations all over her poor feet.

"EHEHEHEHEHEHE PLEHEHEHEHEHESE ITS TOO MUHUHUHUCH" She snorted and squealed like a small animal as Momo stroked the feather down her heels and around the tops of her toes.

"OKAHAHAHAHAHY I'LL TEHEHEHEHEL YOU JUST PLEHEHESE NO MORE! NO MORE!" She had tears of Joy streaming down her face now. Momo stopped, but still held the feather, "And?"

"I..I like Deku.." She blushed and hid her face away from Momos view.

"Oh we already knew THAT!"

"YOU WHAT then why did you ask??"

"Because we wanted to hear you admit it..and because tickling you is so much fun!" She said as she once again put the feather between Ochakos toes.

Ochakos laughter rang so loudly that night she was worried she had woken the neighbors, she promised herself that Momo would get what's coming to her..soon.