A little help - A DC Comics Story (REQUEST)

The Clown Prince of Crime stood outside the Gotham City bank and impatiently tapped his foot on the floor, it was getting late and time was money. He had sent his jester girlfriend to do one little job and she still hadn't done it. He had sent her to climb into the bank through one of the windows, set off the alarm system and open the door for him from the inside. Usually he would have just blown it up but he wanted to do this job in silence, he wasn't in the mood for the Batman to come and ruin his fun.

"Oh for the love of.." He checked his watch, 29 minutes and she wasn't back. He made a mental note to himself not to bring her along anymore. Turning on his heel he stormed around to the windows to see what exactly was taking Harley so long.

"HARLEY!! WHERE ARE YOU" He shouted, hoping he would find her soon, not out of concern, he wanted his money.

"Puddin..." a voice sounded out from the one corner he hadn't turned yet. "Harley you insufferable Jester!! What is taking so-" he shouted as he turned the corner before stopping in his tracks.

He had found Harley, but only one half. She had gotten stuck in the window off all things and her lower half was hanging out.
"Uhm..I got a little sidetracked..c..could you help" She giggled nervously. Joker was so angry he was seeing stars at this point, but he had to get her out. "Alright Alright I'm coming. Stay still" He grumbled with irritation as he walked over to where she hung.

"You know Harley..when I get you out of this you're going to be sorry!" He said with a slight giggle, he in a way she kind of deserved this for wasting his time. Harley was wriggling her legs, "I'm starting to get free Puddin! Just..a..little..more!"

Joker rolled his eyes, she was getting herself more stuck. He grabbed her legs and held them tightly, "Just stay still so I can pull you out from this side!" His eyes moved over to her wriggling feet, he was glad Harley couldn't see the malicious smirk that spread across his face, she was going to pay for wasting his time alright.

He began to slowly side Harleys jester shoes off, revealing her dainty feet, still covered by her one piece costume. His smirk grew wider as he pulled a small knife out of his pocket and began to cut holes in the middle of her socks.

"Puddin..why's it so cold out there!" Harley muttered as she felt a small breeze fluttering across the soles of her feet. Her soles were now sticking out of the costume.

"Oh..not to worry Harl.." He said as he reached into his sleeve and pulled out a bird feather, he giggled excitedly as he began to stroke the feather along Harleys exposed soles.

Harley immediately burst into high pitched giggles, "EHEHEHEHE MISTER J! SOMETHIN TICKLES!" She squealed as she wriggled her feet.

"Hmmm..what are you saying Harley? I didn't catch that?" He stroked the feather faster now, running it up and down her wriggling feet.

"EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE PUDDIN ARE YOU TICKLING ME BACK THEEHEHEHERE? YOU CAN STOP NOW"

"Consider this your punishment...and besides I thought you loved a good laugh!!" He chuckled as he now started to tickle her soles with his fingers, "Cootchie Cootchie Coooooo!!"

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHO PLEHEHEHEHEHESE I CAN'T STAND IHIHIHIHIT  EEEKHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" She screeched hysterically and tried desperately to get herself unstuck, but she wasn't going anywhere, "PUHUHUHUDIN PLEHEHEHESE I CAN'T TAKE THE TICKLING AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Jokers quick fingers continued to spider mercilessly along her soles, first the left foot, then the right, and then he would tickle both at the same time. Harley was screaming like a wild animal but he continued to ignore it. "My My! We sure do have some ticklish tootsies here don't we? AHAHAHAHAHA!!" He burst into laughter, thoroughly enjoying this torture.

"PLEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHESE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" She continued to scream and beg, but he had no mercy.

"Hmmmmm...Harley dear?" He said suddenly slowing down, "Do you want to hear a joke?" "N-No thanks! I'm good!" She squeaked out.

"Aw come on..I'm sure it would..Tickle..your funny bone!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" He was getting ready for his favorite part of the torture. He lifted Harleys foot up towards him and chuckled, "This is for wasting my time" He began to lick up and down Harleys soles, wriggling his tounge up and down.

"EEEEEEK!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! AHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" EHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MISTERJPLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHESE!! I'M GONNA PEEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!" She screamed with tears falling down her face as she was dangerously close to emptying her bladder, he voice hurt from the screaming.

Joker had been getting ready to attack her again with the feather when the sound of police sirens sounded around the corners, Harley really HAD screamed loudly. "Whoops!! Gotta run Harley!!" He quickly grabbed his bag.

"WAIT..YOU CAN'T GO..PUDDIN COME BACK" Harley shouted, but he was already gone, but not before leaving a little note for the police officers to find attached to her soles

"Tickle me, I've been naughty"

It was going to be a long night.