Damn you Goodfellow!- An Iron Fey Story (OC included)

Puck was on the loose. He had been at it for days, the entire Summer Court had become careful not to run into him ever since he started his game last week. King Oberon had already given him a warning that if he didn't stop this shenanigan he would be spending the next three months as a raven inside his cage.

Puck however hadn't gotten to all his targets yet, he had already targeted some of the maids and servicemen, some of the nymphs and mermaids too. But his final target had just gotten home from a long trip to the Iron Court to visit her sister Megan, and she didn't know anything about it.

He creeped upstairs to the third floor, where the royals bedrooms were. This floor was strictly off limits to everyone expect those who had to clean it, and even then they were carefully guarded. He would lose his head if he was caught up here without permission. He walked over to the door next to the long silver doors, the King and Queens room. He wasn't stupid enough to go in there however.

Instead he silently opened the pink door and grinned at the figure lying fast asleep on her bed. Tariel was tucked away under her warm blankets, her chest rising and falling softly, a soft snore escaping her every now and again. Puck couldn't help but smile, she was so beautiful, her long blonde hair splayed out across the bed, the scent of flowers around her. If she wasn't already betrothed he would have loved to be the one who could hold her beautiful figure every night, kiss her, make her laugh.
Sometimes he couldn't believe that she was Titanias daughter, such a gentle loving soul..the daughter of the Bitch Queen.

He snapped back to reality as he remembered why he was here, he had a target and it was her turn, she was going to get the grand finale of his game. He silently walked over to the edge of the bed, he lifted up the blanket to reveal a pale pair of feet underneath, he couldn't help the blush that spread across his cheeks when he saw them, he had always loved her feet, as  creepy as that sounded, he loved her adorable little bubble toes and her soft, smooth soles.

Tariel still hadn't moved, perfect. He reached his hand under the blankets and began to spider down her soles. Her body shifted in the blankets and Puck heard a small giggle, "Good Morning Princess" he said softly as he spidered her soles faster now.

"Hehehehehehehe what's going ohohohon!!?" She giggled playfully as she opened her eyes fully and looked over to see who was doing that. "What are you doing Goodfellow?" She tried to pull her foot away but he grabbed it again, "Oh just having a little fun with my favorite ticklish princess" He began to rake one finger rapidly up and down her soles.

"Ehehehehehe S-STAHAHAP!!" She sat upright, giggling loudly. She tried to get up off the bed, he was pinning her down almost instantly, "Uh uh uh...where do you think you're going?"

"Puck what's going on what are you doing?! GUA-" He covered her mouth with his hands, "No No!! Please don't arrest me! Look I just want to have a little fun okay? I know you like being tickled you can't deny it"

"Well..I..I do but-"

"Well then perfect!" He giggled as he started to tickle her sides, making her wriggle and squirm, "EHEHEHEHEHE PUHUHUHUCK NOHOHOHO!" He smiled as he tickled faster, going up from her sides to her ribcage, one of her weak spots.

"WAHAHAHAHAHITAAHAHAHAHAH NAHAHAHTHEHEHEREAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EHEHEHEHEEEK!!"

"I've always loved these ribs, I've always loved this one..and this one..ooh and this one too!" He said poking each of her sensitive ribs. She flinched and squirmed with every poke, "EEK! NOHO! AAHAHA!!"

"I wonder which rib is most ticklish?" He said as he began to tickle them all at once, "Eh I'll just tickle them all!!"

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PUHUHUHUHUCK!! NAHAHAHAT THE RIHIHIHIHIBSSTAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

"What was that? Tickle where? My armpits next?" He grinned like a madman as he moved his hands up and dug into her armpit hollows.

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! NOHOHOHOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! THAT'S MY TICKLE SPOHOHOHOHOHOT!!" Tariels voice rose into a scream as tears streamed down her face.

"Oh I'm well aware of all your tickle spots Princess, I know you're ticklish on your ribs, armpits, feet...and..my favorite place to tickle..." Tariels eyes went as big as saucers, "No..."

"Oh yes..." He flipped her around so she was lying on her stomach now, "PUCK DON'T!" she cried out through giggles.

He lifted up his finger and slowly began to tickle down her back, She immediately started to squeak and squirm like a wild beetle, "PUHUHUCK N-NO! NO!"

"Ah the wing joints, always a feys most ticklish place, get ready princess cause you're gonna laugh now" He grabbed her quill pen from her desk and twirled it around his fingers, he slowly began to poke her back with the tip of the pen, causing her to burst into high pitched, desperate laughter.

"AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA S-STAHAHAHAHAAHAHP NOHOHOHO EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" She cried out desperately, begging him to stop the tickling before she fainted.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ADAAAA!! H-HELP!!! HEHEHEHEHELP!!" Puck froze immediately, she was calling the King, and he could already hear footsteps coming up the stairs. "Good move princess..but one day Daddy won't be there to save ya!!"

He was out of the window in a flash, laughing as he ran away to go and hide. He heard the door slam open and the Kings voice sounding out. "Hehe..that was fun princess" he giggled to himself as he chomped on an apple he swiped off a tree.

"That was fun indeed"