Fun in the dark -A Percy Jackson story (REQUEST)

Nico Di Angelo couldn't sleep, he had tossed and turned for hours but for some reason sleep wouldn't greet him, after a while he gave up, sitting in his bed in the Hades cabin, he looked outside to see the camp was in complete darkness, everyone probably sleeping a lot better than he was. He sighed and got out of his bed, slipping on a hoodie and some pants he decided he would go for a walk around the lake.

But no sooner than he opened his cabin door was he greeted to a familiar face..a face which seemed to glow amongst the darkness of the night, a beautiful face which he had come to love.

Will Solace stood in the doorway with a cheerful grin on his face, "Well well well..looks like I've caught a naughty camper who's not in his bed" Oh thats right, Will was on camp patrol tonight. "Yeah uh..I couldn't sleep...how did you know that I was leaving anyways?" Nico raised an eyebrow curiously.

"I had a hunch"

"Liar, you got lonely didn't you?"

"Well  camp patrol is no fun without company now is it?"

It didn't take long for them to end up on Nicos bed, kissing in the darkness, holding one another tightly as their tounges danced against each other, Will had already forgotten his job but it didn't matter, they were both happy.. Will suddenly had a playful idea.

"Nico?"

"Hmmmmm, yes?"

"Weren't you supposed to be in bed?"

"I told you I couldn't sleep", Nico rolled onto the side of the bed, smiling at Will.

Will grinned, "well you do realize I'm going to have to write you up for breaking camp rules, as well as assign the fitting punishment right?" Wills grin got wider..making Nico a little nervous. "Come on Will don't be li-NYAHAHAHAHA!!" His voice was suddenly cut off when he felt a pair of hands dig into his sides, "WIHIHIHIL STAHAHAHAP!!"

"No can do Nico, you need to be punished! And what better way to punish you than with some good old fashioned TICKLING!"At  the last word Will climbed on top of Nico and lifted his shirt up  exposing his midriff, his skin was adorably pale. Nico was squirming like crazy," Solace for the love of Zeus..don't you dare tickle me!!" Will simply smiled as he raised his hands and showed Nico his wriggling fingers, "I'm gonna..."

"Will! Dont!"

"Im gonnaaa~"

"WILL DON'T SAY IT!!"

"TICKLE YOU~"  He dug his fingers up and down Nicos ribs, causing the boy to burst out into hysterical laughter, "WIHIHIHIL NOHOHOHOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

"Cootchie Cootchie Coo! The tickle monsters got you~" He said in a singsong tone, he loved to tickle people, he always tickled his siblings at the Apollo cabin..so much that his nickname was, 'the demi-tickler'

"STAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAP WIHIHIHIHIL!!  AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Nico wriggled from side to side, his face scrunched up in an adorable expression, PLEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!" 

"Hmmmmm...but you're having fun aren't you? now let's see about this tummy" Will put his finger into Nicos bellybutton,
"Lets boop the ticklish button!" he teased as Nico screeched and bucked like a wild horse, NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHT THEHEHEHEHERE WIHIHIHIL  NOHOHOHOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. "Nico if you laugh any louder we'll wake the whole camp" Will continued poking his finger in his bellybutton,.speaking to him in a babytone, "Cootchie Cootchie cooooo!!"

Will was suddenly pulled off his feet, he quickly turned his head around to see a massive skeleton, Nico must have summoned it..the skeleton grabbed his arms and held them tightly while Nico got off the bed, a devious smile on his lips, "Will Will Will...you really should be more careful about who you tickle.." He nodded to the skeleton who took wills arms and held them high above his head.

"N-Nico...?"

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry"

"Hmmmmm..no" Nico lunged forward and dug his skittering fingers into Wills exposed armpits, raking them up and down at a maddening pace. "N-NOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!! WAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Will burst out laughing and thrashed violently, his armpits being so extremely ticklish made Nicos smirk grow wider, he nodded to the skeleton who then tapped on the ground..and another one appeared, this one lifting up Wills shirt for Nico to tickle.

"NICO PLEASE D-DONT I'M SORRY" Will fought as hard  as he could but the skeletons were strong, Nico didn't listen, he only picked up a brush from his drawer and began to mercilessly scrub it onto Wills sides, the skeleton who had been holding up his arms now used one hand to hold them up and the other to tickle back inside Wills armpits.

"NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NICOHOHOHOHOHOHO PLEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA MAKE IT STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!"
Will felt tears running down his face, Nico smiled at him, "Cootchie Cootchie Coo!" He mimicked Wills teasing tone, but seeing that he was getting tired, he soon stopped after another 5 minutes of torture. The skeletons vanished and Will Sank down onto his knees, panting and giggling.

"Nico that wasn't fair!"

"Who said anything about fair?"

"I'm gonna make you sorry Di Angelo" Will grinned at him

"Shouldn't you be on that camp patrol tonight by the way?"

"Meh...wasn't my turn tonight anyways"