4: Guard

Music: The Mystic - Adam Jensen

(Y/N) = Your Name
(L/N) = Last Name

(Y/N) = Your Name(L/N) = Last Name

:Chapter Four:

"Why? Why did you bring me here?" the young girl clenched her fists, staring at the three Avengers who stood behind the glass.

"We are not here to hurt you." the redhead spoke, "My name is Natasha Romanoff, I'm an Agent for SHIELD."

"So, you've been spying on me?" (Y/N) hissed.

"Not exactly," the male in a robotic suit spoke, "I'm Tony Stark, otherwise known as Iron Man."

"I don't care." (Y/N) muttered, "Why am I here - you do know that this cage won't stop me?"

"Whether it stops you or not, that's not the point," the blond male spoke, "It's just there so we can talk to you."

"SHIELD has been assessing your company for a while now-" Natasha was cut off.

"It's not my company." (Y/N) spat, "I was a prisoner there with no escape," she sighed, "I guess I have you to thank for something."

"We know you were a prisoner there." The agent continued, "Once we heard that they were experimenting on children, our immediate reaction was to stop them."

"So, why didn't you come sooner?"

"Because their firewalls were cased in protective layering, I had to upgrade JARVIS's tech." Tony muttered, slightly annoyed that his advanced AI couldn't break through.

"Who's JARVIS?"

"I am." A computerised voice spoke up, startling the young female, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss (L/N)."

(Y/N) simply nodded in response, assuming the AI could see her and focused her attention on the three people standing in front of her,"You never answered why you brought me here."

--------

That pathetic mortal. Loki clenched his fists, pacing around the same cell he had be entrapped in once before, only this time, many more guards were surrounding him, all watching with their judging eyes. I'll make them pay one day.

He turned again, looking out the window, staring at all the framework around his cell. His figure tensed as he felt another close presence but a smirk left him, "Training with Agent Romanoff?" He turned, looking at the mortal who had returned him to a cell, "You SHIELD Agents are truly sneaky."

"Brother, enough." Thor came into the room, causing Loki to glare at the God of Thunder.

"You are no brother of mine." he spat, not caring of the hurt expression on Thor's face.