11: Mission Abort

Music: Nock Em - Bossfight

(Y/N) = Your Name
(E/C) = Eye Colour
(L/N) = Last Name

(Y/N) = Your Name(E/C) = Eye Colour (L/N) = Last Name

:Chapter Eleven:

"Come on, (Y/N), beat her!" Tony cheered.

Natasha gave her a grin, putting more strength against her hand. (Y/N) struggled slightly against the agents hand, but didn't give in, gritting her teeth.

"Nat, stop being mean to the kid." Clint told the agent.

"It's not being mean. It's training." was her reply.

(Y/N) smirked slightly and clenched her hand harder against Natasha's. Digging her elbow into the table, she used this extra restraint to push against the agent's palm, drawing back her arm slightly.

"Whoa!" Clint gasped, watching Natasha struggle slightly against (Y/N)'s newfound strength, "I guess my talk worked!"

"No, this is all her!" Natahsa told him, trying to out more force against the teenager's hand.

(Y/N) pushed further, watching as the agent's arm bent backwards until Natasha couldn't hold it any further and her arm gave way. Tony cheered at the teenager's victory, giving her a high five. Natasha shook (Y/N)'s hand, "Good game, kid." (Y/N) grinned and nodded.

"Good game, indeed." came a voice. (Y/N) turned to see a dark skinned male walking towards them with an eye-patch.

(Y/N) indistinctively held onto Stark's hand, while he looked down and grinned, "Don't worry, squirt, this is Director Fury. He won't hurt you either."

"No I won't." he confirmed, "But I liked your stratagy in beating Agent Romanoff in that arm wrestle. I've also seen you in training with her. We could use someone like you on the team."

(Y/N) frowned, "What do you mean?"

"I direct a group of highly smart and clever individuals and turn them into a team." Fury told her, "We look out for threats on this world and protect those that need protecting. With some training, you could be a real asset to SHIELD."

------

'(Y/N), I'm compromised. They've begun to target me and it won't be long until they target you as well.' Clint warned her through the communicator.

"You better get out of there - a bow and arrow ain't gonna cut it this time, Clint." (Y/N) responded.

'Sure it will, but they're on route to your location right now - you need to get out of there!'

"No," she gasped, leaning down further, "I've... almost got it."

The mission was simple. Sneak in, get the device, sneak out. The device was supposedly a homing beacon for the sceptre. It allows the keeper to find it wherever it was over the nine realms, so (Y/N) was able to understand why SHIELD wanted to take it away from these idiots.