7: Trapped

Music: Karma - ALMA

(Y/N) = Your Name
(F/S) = Favourite Subject
(F/D) = Favourite Drink

(Y/N) = Your Name(F/S) = Favourite Subject(F/D) = Favourite Drink

:Chapter Seven:

(Y/N) had been here all her life. She didn't know any different. She grew up believing that she was an experiment, that she didn't belong, that she was nothing more than what they labelled her to be.

A monster.

A monster that could kill in an instant with no regrets, no hesitation. But it wasn't always like that.

"Good girl, (Y/N)." The male behind the screen grinned, watching the light energy rise from her palms and around the room, "Now I want to you test your powers properly."

(Y/N) paused, not liking the sound of his voice, "What do you mean?"

The male flicked his fingers and a guard barged into the room with another person, only the other had a clothed bag over his head, hiding her from his view. (Y/N) looked back at the man behind the glass, watching as his eyes gleamed.

"Kill him."

The man thrashed around and (Y/N) flinched, "No, I don't want to do that."

"(Y/N) do as your told, otherwise you'll go into punishment." The man threatened.

The powerful female looked back at the hidden man, fear written across her face, "No I don't want to, please don't make me do this Father."

The man paused, glaring at the female, "Don't ever call me that. You are nothing more than a mere experiment to me - you're nothing to me. Now kill him!" He shouted, causing tears to pool in (Y/N)'s eyes.

She was nothing.

No one here cared for her.

She was a weapon to them, an experiment.

"You've done it before," the man teased, making (Y/N) tense, "Stop being a pathetic brat."

Anger flooded through her veins, light pooling in her palms. Her ears grew numb to the pleas of the male under the cloth and in a few short seconds... he was dead.

————

"How has my brother been with Lady (Y/N)?" Thor asked, walking into the Stark tower.

Tony shrugged, "Haven't heard  from them in a few days, though JARVIS has said everything's been fine."

Thor hummed, "Very unlike Loki."

The two men walked through the tower and to the elevator, "JARVIS, (Y/N)'s floor please." Tony spoke and they began to ascend.

"Sir, I must warn you to be prepared as you enter the floor." JARVIS spoke, a hint of humour in his voice.