5: aquarium

"Does everyone have their things?" Mr. Kim called out, making the sea of students bob their heads up and down.

"Noona, call me once every hour. And tell me if Jimin bothers you. I'll come and beat him up for you." Jungkook said, carrying my duffel bag for me as I walked towards the parked buses.

"Shut it, kid." Jimin growled, from beside us.

Jungkook ignored him, before turning towards me and continuing to pester and annoy me.

"And bring me back a penguin stuffed animal." He finished, handing me my bag.

I shifted the papers in my hand to take it from him, but Jimin beat me to it, grabbing it and slinging it over his shoulder.

"Thanks Jimin." I said, before looking at Jungkook who smiled sweetly at you.

"Thanks Jungkook. I'll call you later today, okay?" I said, hugging my little cousin.

He was actually bigger than me, but I used to change his diapers and that was all that mattered to.

"You better." He joked, hugging you back.

"All right! Senior biology students! You're on bus 4 with me!" Mr. Kim called out.

-

Yoongi tried sitting beside me, attempting to claim the last window seat left.

He claimed it was the easiest place to fall asleep, but Jimin shoved him out of the way before taking the spot for himself.

"Alright class!" Mr. Kim yelled loudly, making me jump in my seat.

"The ride there is about an hour and a half. Please stay seated unless there's an absolute emergency and if so, please alert me immediately." He smiled, and an eruption of whispers started, primarily from his female audience members.

"Everest?" Jimin repeated for the fifth time, making me turn to him, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay? You were all dazed out." He said, and I nodded.

"I'm fine."

"You're acting so weird." Jimin mumbled under his breath, before shifting and leaning against the window, crossing his arms and closing his eyes.

I rolled my eyes at his grumpy behavior, before my attention was moved to Mr. Kim, whose dress shirt was rolled up his arms, revealing his veiny, tanned forearms.

He leaned over a seat, talking animatedly to a misbehaving senior.

I gulped, watching as he leaned back, standing back up, before running a hand through his hair.

"Don't let it happen again." He said to the boys sitting in that seat, and I ripped my eyes away from the sight, before someone caught me ogling.

"He's so hot." A voice murmured from behind me.

I turned around before coming face to face with Jung Hoseok, who smiled brightly at me from the seat behind Jimin and I's.

I smiled at him before turning around, holding in a laugh.

"I'd have his children." He added silently from behind me.