Hello Darling

-Harry-
                I had just gotten out of potions and walked out to see Hermione and Ron hugging and crying. I was very confused as to why and then saw the soulmate marks on their arms. Ohhhh that's why, I thought. They turn to see me and I understand now why they are crying it's of joy. "Hey" I said awkwardly "did you guys finally find out you were soulmates. It was kinda obvious," I said.

Hermione laughed and Ron blushed with a look of  "was it really?" I nod at Ron's look "how could you not recognize Hermione's handwriting? It's so obvious" I chuckle.  I could tell Ron mentally facepalmed when he looked down at his arm. "You are- you-" Ron sighs, "you're right." He says looking down at the ground. Hermione puts her hand on his back in comfort. "How about you harry?" Hermione said hand still on Ron's back. He looks up with a smug look on his face, "yeah gayboy what about you?" Hermione gasps at Ron's comment and slaps his arm "RONALD!!" I chuckle "it's fine, it was a joke." "Still he shouldn't say that! Ron apologize" she looks over and doesn't see Ron she then looks down to him on the floor cradling his arm. Hermione rolls her eyes, "you go we will meet you at dinner."

I nod say my goodbyes and walk to the Great Hall. I open the doors to most people already at their tables. I sit down and save seats for Hermione and Ron.

They get there a couple minutes later with a whiny Ron. The dinner starts and I put lots of food on my plate. We did a lot in classes today since Christmas was coming up and lots of people were leaving. Also there was quidditch cup coming around. I'm kinda nervous but meh. They dinner was ending and everyone was going back to they common rooms. I get up myself and walk back early so I could write to my soulmate. I grab a dull quill and start writing,

Hello darling...

BOOM first chapter done!! Hope you like it so far I'm really excited for the book to get rolling. I might post later today depending on what I think I should, also tiny bit of a cliffhanger anyways, Peace Out Girl Scout

Word count: 390