With a Pop we Were Gone

Draco
After Harry had gotten me out of the cell he took me upstairs. it's was horrendous. there were bodies of dead death eaters EVERYWHERE. Harry got me out of my trance by picking me up and carrying me bridal style out of the building. When we got about half way through i realized where we were and started tearing up. it was Malfoy Manor. How could my own father do this to me?? tears started rolling down my face. Harry stopped when he looked at me "Draco! are you okay??" i shake my head at his question.

"what's wrong?" i start looking around and lion back at him crying more. his face softens and he sits down and hugs me. we sit there with me crying in his arms for ages. It was nice because the built up pain from being away from eachother for so long is finally subsiding.

"we should go" i said. i nods, he gets up with me still in his arms. did i really lose that much weight?? i was jerked out my thoughts, seeing him with red puffy cheeks. "why are you crying??" i was alarmed.
"how could anybody be so rude to their child..." he said quietly, i got out of his arms. "but you were abused Harry." "yeah, but being locked in a dungeon for multiple months isn't exactly what i went through." i gave him a look of you were locked in a cupboard for most of your childhood. after my look of- whatever it was, he looked away and blushed of embarrassment. "still" he muttered. i laughed, come on. "Let's apparate out of here. speaking of why didn't you do that?" "well," he started "i couldn't find an appartating point anywhere here. of in this area at all. it was the same distance from hogwarts" i nod. "broom?" he then face palmed "i hasn't even thought about a broom!" he laughed. "let's hope we can apparate out of
here." i say as i start taking him to the malfoy
manner front door.

after a couple confusing turns we got there. i was in part of the house i never even knew about. he pulled out his wand, and said "Apparate!" and with a pop we were gone.

mini cliff hanger. i'm so sorry for not writing. school has been making my life hell. ALSO- 2k READS?! I WAS ASTONISHED. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! YOUR THE BEST!! THANK YOU!! PEACE OUT GIRL SCOUT!!!!