You. Heard. Nothing.

-Harry-

I scoff, "Malfoy." I keep walking. My blood boiling. But I start to slow down and wonder, why DO I get so angry with him? I mean he was mean to Ron but he didn't even know he was my friend. It's WAY to late for that now though, if I acted civil towards him it would have to be the literal end of the world.
I realize I'm walking at a snails pace and pick up my walking speed, and snap out of my thoughts and hurry towards breakfast.

I barely make it to a seat near my friends but I did. Breakfast was already laid out so I got like REALLY lucky. I start eating and feel a pare of eyes on me. I look up and see no other than bloody Malfoy. He snaps his gaze away when we made eye contact. I just shrugged it off and my thoughts wondered to my conversation with my soulmate. He is just utterly amazing. I swear I'm on Cloud 9 when I talk to him.

-Draco-

I didn't realize I was staring at Potter until he looked up at me. I snapped my gaze away and blushed furiously. I mentally face palm,I wanted to pound my head against the table until I couldn't see straight. Also I couldn't like Potter we would NEVER be soulmates. Like EVER, we would always fight and it would end up in a toxic relationship. I brush the thoughts away and walk out only to see of course bloody Potter. I speed up to meet Pansy and Blaise. "Your eyes are so pretty Pansy" Blaise says, making me want to gag but I reply "not as pretty as Potter's." I hear a small gasp and fast footsteps away, I turn around and see a red faced Potter running. I clamp my hand over my mouth, I look at Pansy and Blaise who had fairly shocked expressions.
"You. Heard. Nothing."

I told you guys tomorrow didn't I? Anyway story is coming along! Hope you guys like the plot so far, I am really enjoying it! Anyway, Peace Out Girl Scout.

Word count: 360