Extra tid bit (adopting Teddy)

takes place couple years after hogwarts when harry and draco we're fostering teddy. pretty lit.

Harry

   today was the day. my smile touched ear to ear. "what are you thinking about dear?" i look over to the love of my life. his grey eyes shown amusement. "you know what i'm thinking about, bloody idiot" i joked. he smiles, god i love that smile. this boy was blessed with straight teeth.
   "are you thinking about what we get to do later?" he said with a smug smirk on his face. a coat of red covers my cheeks and i shove him lightly. "n-no!! you know what today is!!" i say enthusiastically.
   he chuckles a bit and his smirk softens to a warm smile. "it's teddy's adoption day." he says happily. i nod "we are going to be dads!!!" i could hardly contain myself. he chuckles again at my enthusiasm. he then just stares at me lovingly. "what?" i ask. "your so adorable, i love you" he says suddenly. i could only smile wider at the man i can call my lover standing before me. "i love you too" i respond.
   we get out of the car and start heading towards the ministry court house. i almost started skipping to get there faster but decided against it. i walked hand in hand with my fiancé, ( oh yeah baby, they engageddddd) about to adopt our first son.

-mini timeskip to once they actually IN the courtroom-

   we were finishing signing the contract papers when the judge got a hurried message. "well- this is awkward. but, teddy had made a friend named scorpius whilst he was being fostered before arriving with you mr potter and mr malfoy. he has requested he at least be able to be fostered by the two of you. only if your oka-"

"yes." draco interrupts him. i'm shocked, i didn't know if he'd be okay with another child. i would be happy to but i wasn't sure if i should ask him, but here we are. "oh, well. that settles it! hand me those papers and the boys will be brought out to you." (i know this is definitely not how it works but we gonna roll with it)

   the two boys that walked of the rooms couldn't be happier. they ran to me and dracos arms and jumped. i held teddy and draco held scorpius. we had officially become a family and my heart was filled with love and joy. i looked and draco and our two new sons, this is the happiest if ever been.

hey guys!! long time no see!! i decided to do a mini little story to do a little update for you guys. i can't say how much joy i've had with all of the support i've gotten with this story. i'm so glad you guys liked it!! i might do more mini chapters like this but who knows? anyway i love LOVE all of you guys!! see you soon!! -Oak
word count: 502