"Merlin, Yes."

-Harry-
"You blush that easily Potter?"

    I could almost HEAR the smirk in his voice. I had to admit I was blushing though. His voice in my ear sent shivers down my spine. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist. I could hear a small gasp from Draco, but he tried to play it off and failed. I heard him, he sounded surprised and flushed, "d-dont you want to g-get up?"

"No," i started "We don't have class today and we already missed breakfast so why should we?"
"Touché, but still we cant lay around all day"
"Whyyyyyy not?"
"Because, then we will be even more sleepy for classes tomorrow because we did nothing."

Dang, Draco had a good point. But still I didn't want to get up. So my grip tightened on his waist. "Haryyyyyy" Draco whined. I rolled my eyes and let go of him. He gets up and goes to take a shower. I lay in bed wondering when i got such feelings for Draco. My thoughts were interrupted by a shirtless Draco walking in to grab a shirt. He was really fit and had a nice build. He had a green towel around his waist. I didn't realize i was checking him out until i saw him going back into the bathroom. I sighed wishing he could have stayed out longer but luck was not on my side, alas he was gone as soon as he came. He came back out dressed in casual Hogwarts attire but without his robes. "Are you gonna get up or what?" Draco said. "I'm getting uppppp..." I promised, and about 45 minutes later we were both walking out to the quidditch field for causal practice (we didn't know what else to do). I brought my Firebolt and he brought his Nimbus 2001. We didn't bring the snitch because we needed the captains supervision and we wanted to be alone. To get to know each other.

we got setup and we were off the ground.  We would casually fly next to each other and talk about things. We would often get to the topic of why we hated each other so much, then it got depressing so we would go to other subjects. After hours of being outside it started to rain. We went down and packed up and ran back up to Hogwarts. We. Were. Soaked. We kept slipping and sliding it was rough terrain out there. At that point we had to go back to our room and draco had to take another shower! I called dibs first. Well more less dibs and more i got to a shower first. We didn't know if we both took a shower if it would be cold or not. Poor Draco couldn't sit anywhere while i took the shower cause he got mud all over him.

-Draco-

    I had gotten mud all over me so i couldn't even sit anywhere while Harry was taking a shower. I stop next to the door awkwardly waiting for him to get out. After what felt like forever waiting He finally cam out. I cant say I didn't gawk at him cause i did. Even though he had a shirt on, we was still wet and i could see his muscular build. I looked down and blushed as i hurried into the bathroom.

    I got in the shower and finished pretty quickly. I went to go grab my towel and i grabbed air. Nooooooo I forgot my towel ugh, "HARRYY! I FORGOT MY TOWEL CAN YOU BRING IT TO ME!?" I yelled. I heard him yell back "YES" luckily i left the door unlocked so he came in with his eyes shut like a toddler
"For god sake Potter we are soulmates you don't have to cover you eyes, there IS a curtain." He smirks but keeps his eyes shut "I just don't want to be tempted to do anything" I blush and snatch the towel from him. "Leave." He smiles and walks out. I dry off and set dressed and walk out. Harry is laying on the bed half asleep. I smile evilly. I run and jump on him. He gets startled and almost head buts me but i doge it. "Merlin, trying to give me a concussion eh Potter?"
"Bloody hell Malfoy, you scared me!"
"That was the point"
"I could've hurt you!"
"I am not that stupid, i have cat like reflexes"
"We will have to test those"
"Try and pin me down"
He threw hands, trying to grab my wrists, i easily kept getting away. But it was a distraction, He used his knees to pus mine together so i lost my balance. Then he finally got my wrists and was able to pin me down on the bed and was straddling me.
"Hey! You got my off balance thats not fair!"
"You DID say catlike..." He said with a s mug look on his face.
I huffed and rolled my eyes. Then i had an idea "wanna take a nap with me?"
He smiled "What time is it" I shrugged. We sat in an awkward silence then we both realized how hungry we were.
My stomach growled "well lets hope its dinner time because we missed breakfast and lunch. He looked at the clock in the room. "Perfect timing, its about time people are to start heading in for dinner." He said getting off of me. I sat up, "But I don't wanna changeeeee" He chuckled and threw me my luckily unworn clean Slytherin robe. He saw the puzzled look on my face, "We don't have clean uniforms so we just can put these on and hope no teacher notices." I whispered "Ohhhhhh" He nodded at me. We put our robes on and left.

-Harry-
    We got to the Great Hall perfectly on time, so that meant we didn't have to wait super long for food. I could tell Draco was more hungry than I was. We sat at the Slytherin table and he started eating immediately. I laughed a little and talked to some people, then started eating. It went smoothly besides people calling us faggots and stupid stuff like that. Draco finished so fast and wanted to go back to the room because we was tired.

    We walked out of the great hall holding hands and once we got out of the great hall i picked him up bridal style. And walked to our room. I mumbled "Draco Potter" and watched as the bricks shifted. I walked in and heard them close, I finally heard Draco speak up "So.... wanna snuggle?"

"Merlin, yes."

WOO SUPER LONG CHAPTER BC ItS MY BDAY! Well CLOSE to my bday. My bday is June 10th but couldn't wait to post this chapter so here we are. This is a really long chapter than what I'm normal too, but lots of fluff and more action will be coming soon! ALSO TYSM FOR SO MANY READS! Really thank you guys! Hope yo enjoyed!! Anyway, Peace Out Girl Scout.

Word count: 1180