The Look on His Face was Priceless

To reveal

Harry Potter.

-Harry-

        I hear a gasp, I shoot up "Merlin Professor." I look over at Draco and I can feel the blood rising to my cheeks. I look away from his beautiful bluish grey eyes. Wait what? No, wait when did i start calling him Draco? Wait, Draco? I have so many thoughts rushing through my head. 

"Whats going on this has to be some joke right?" I hear Draco ask who I am assuming is Madam Pomfrey.

"ah you have awaken Harry" I hear her say ignoring Draco's comment. "How do you feel?"

"I feel okay, but whats going on?"

"WE ARE SOULMATES!" Draco yells. I look over at him, shocked, "what...?"

"YES, YOU HEARD ME RIGHT WE. ARE. SOULMATES."

"You are lying." I state with a small chuckle.

"I am afraid not dear," Madam Pomfrey gestures to my arm after her statement.

          I look down and to my horror there is the, no MY soulmate tattoo. But, it's...broken down? what does that mean? Now even MORE thoughts were racing through my head. Then to make sure what I thought was correct I look over at Draco's arm and see the identical tattoo in his right arm but on his left i see..... the Deatheaters mark.(dunno if i spell it right correct me if i am wrong) 

"y-your a Deatheater" I say shakily

"Uh- y-yeah i am..not the best way to tell you but now you know your soulmate is your enemy but ALSO a Deatheater."

I hold my head in my hands, "how is this happening" Me and Draco's mental crisis is cut off my Madam Pomfrey. 

            "now, I am going to have to run some tests on you to see how you react to certain things, we have never had someone come in from passing out after finally meeting or in your case your body realizing you two are soulmates.That and you two are the first official soulmate male couple in the entire school. So stand up."

              We both stand up, and she gives us a hand gesture for us to walk apart, we are about 10 feet away when i am hit with an immense wave of discomfort. I can tell by the look on Draco's face he can feel it too. We look at Madam Pomfrey  and she just nods and tells us to walk closer together. 

               I am relieved when the discomfort goes away but am confused when she tells us to keep going closer together. I giver her a confused look, but keep taking small steps until i see she says stop. I look in Draco's direction and find he's literally right there right in front of me. I blush when he gives me a smug look from my shocked expression but do not look away. 

               I am mesmerized my his blue-grey eyes. They pull you deeper and deeper like an ocean.

"Hello Harry" I swoon over Draco calling me by my first name. I wanted to kiss right there- WAIT WHAT?! what is happening to me?! I wanted to kiss DRACO? I keep an emotionless expression to show it wasn't that easy to get what he wanted,

"Why Hello Draco"

The look on his face was priceless. 

             OH LOOK A LONGER CHAPTER!! I hope you enjoyed a longer chapter, I did feel kinda bad for leaving you guys on a semi cliffhanger and not posting all day today but here we are :). ALSO Happy Pride Month! My birthday is in this month and ill try to post an extra long chapter then, okay i know you guys wont read the Authors Note so why am i putting so much thought into it? So Anywayyyy, Peace Out Girl Scout.

Word count: 610