So am I

-Harry-

                I couldn't believe my own ears. MALFOY called MY eyes PRETTY. I had ran away blushing furiously. It was only breakfast and I didn't know what to do I had almost all classes with him. Ughhhhhhhh, whyyyyyyy. I look back and no Malfoy, whew. I stop at a podium to catch my breath. Had i heard differently? I mean he looked unimpressed at me running. so maybe? I shake my head and run to the common room to quickly grab my blunt quill with the small break I have before class. 

                 I had to sprint to make it to potions barley on time. "ah Potter," Professor Snape spat. "Late to class, hm?" My face went pale, "I- n-no si-" he cut me off, "sit down, save your excuses for later, ill let it slide this time, next time it is detention." I hurry to my seat and sit, then I hear a familiar snicker. I roll my eyes ignoring it. But, he didn't stop so i turned around and gave him a death glare. He stopped as soon as i looked at him. I turn back around and pay attention to the lesson. 

                 After successfully brewing my potion Snape gave us free time since we didn't have anything else to do, so i took out my quill and started writing to see if my soulmate was  in my class. 

                  Hey, we have free time in my class at the moment and i wanted to write to you. I wish we knew who we were that sounded weird, anyway it is because they give you a pass for showing public display of affection and id use every second of it to spend with you

                  I looked around to see if anyone was looking at their right arm, but most people were looking down, either sleeping  or writing to their mates.

                  Oh, so do we, maybe we are in the same class? I don't know if we are allowed to ask maybe that is to obvious of a question? Honestly at this point i do not even care. So who do you have right now?

                  I am in Professor Snape's class, you?

                 So am I

            OH ONLY IF THEY KNEW. Also sorry for all the typos and capitalized Is', i am using a computer until my keyboard arrives for my iPad. Anyway hope you enjoy the story im not gonna be able to post anything till next week... HAH just kidding! Anyway, Peace Out Girl Scout.

Word Count: 417