Harry Potter.

-Draco-

So am I

What? where are you? oh gosh we are so close this might be the closest we ever get.

                 I look up from my arm scanning around the room for anyone doing the same. I hold my breath, no luck. Then, he meets with a pair of emerald green eyes. Then everything goes black.

                I wake up in the infirmary. I bolt up, what happened? How longs was I out? I look over and see the drawn curtains, is that my soulmate? hear Madam Pomfrey talking to Dumbledore outside the door. "was this Severus's doing?"

 "I am not sure" 

"They arent supposed to pass out when they find their soul mate."

                 I look at my wrist, I see the soulmate mark on my right arm, I look over and see his arm peeking out from behind the curtain. And we have  the same tattoo. I could tell because they are identical but it is different for everyone. But, they both have the distinctive Yin and Yang.

 But, they both have the distinctive Yin and Yang

( Their Tattoo )

I Draco Malfoy, found my soulmate then PASSED. OUT. ughhhhhh whyyyyyyyyyy.

"Maybe it was from the pain? I mean their Yin and Yang is broken down. I have never seen anything like it, is it from their enemy rivalry?"

"Calm down Poppy, I can ask Lucius if it runs in the family or maybe the retired nurse to see if it ran in his family." 

           I hear a deep inhale and exhale from Madam Pomfrey, "yes, we musnt freak out they are only 15 after all."

"You can do it Poppy, I believe in you"

"Thanks Albus. I should probably check on them, I will send them to you once they wake."

             I hear Professor Dumbledore walk away and freak out. I lay back down and try to act like I am sleeping. I hear her come in and I feel a wet cloth on my forehead and pretend to rustle. I slowly open my eyes 'sleepily' and she has a warm smile on her face. "Hey Draco, you okay?" I nod and blink a couple times.

 "What happened?"

"Well you passed out after meeting your soulmate, I do not know how or why but you did."

 "Who is my soulmate?!"

She steps goes over and draws the curtain to reveal,

Harry Potter.

WHEW THEY FINALLY MET. ( Even tho it is only chapter five but idc ) I really like this chapter and hope you guys like it too!! So Anyway, Peace Out Girl Scout.

Word count: 430