2

A mere two hours later and Yoongi was awake. The storm had gotten much worse, to the point that it felt like the whole complex was shaking. The lights had flickered until the storm knocked it out completely.

It was three am at this point and Yoongi was pissed. The rest were still not back, much to his relief, but the crazy storm outside had woken him up. Since nothing worked, he was just sitting there in the dark, alone with only his thoughts to keep him company.

Yoongi was a storm person but this was getting to be too much for him. The wind snapped at the windows, the glass wobbling, threatening to break. Rain pelted at the windows with so much force, it sounded like bullets ricocheting. 

He was huddled in his bed with the small blanket wrapped around his torso. He wanted another blanket though for his upper body but he couldn't be bothered to get up from his comfy spot. 

Lightning lit the small, dark room and Yoongi shivered. 

What is taking the others so long?

Wait, why do I care? They clearly care about Hoseok more. 

Yoongi laid back down on his mattress. It kind of stung that they didn't see past his glares. He wished that they trusted him and vise versa. At least he only had to deal with it for a year.

Maybe even less than that. 

Maybe they weren't good enough and would disband as soon as they debut. 

I wish I could see the future. Then I would able to see if I'm wasting my time. I want to know how I end up. Alone? In love? In the military? Having fifty cats to keep him company after shutting everyone out?

Yoongi just wanted to be reassured that everything would be fine. But the future is unpredictable. Anything could happen and when it does, it could be the end of the world.

He didn't want to be an idol. He just wanted to make money and produce music. He didn't want to learn choreography or fansignings or go on crazy diets. All he wanted to worry about is how a certain beat should go or what he was gonna have for dinner that night.

He went to BigHit with intentions to be a producer. Bang Si Hyuk convinced him to become a trainee for a group and promised that the group would solely be just a hip hop and all rap. But then the concept was starting to change. More dancers and vocalists joined.

Yoongi had threatened to quit but Bang PD-nim had talked him out of it. Since the group was beginning to change, that's when the self doubt first came into play. And then with all the fighting that soon came, he was convinced that their debut wasn't gonna make it.

Knowing the future would be cool but impractical. This is real life, and real life sucks. Yoongi would give anything to know where the group stands in a couple of years. Yoongi just sighed. 

But here Yoongi was with another dilemma. He had to piss. The internal struggle made him whine. He would lose his comfy spot if he got up but he would feel more relieved if he did. 

Screw it, Yoongi thought, tossing the blanket off of him. He shivered at the feeling of a cold room. His body shook more when his bare feet made contact with the cold wooden floor.

He shuffled over to his duffle bag of clothes and put on black socks. On his way out of the room, he tripped over Hoseok's bag that was left in the middle of the room. "This is why you put away your stuff, idiot." He grumbled.

Yoongi blindly found his way to the bathroom. He tried the switch but with no surprise, it didn't work. "Guess I'll piss in the dark then."

After doing his business, he washed his hands with cold water and lots of soap. He wiped his hands on his shirt and sighed as he saw his reflection. He was still in the clothes he wore at dance practice. 

Yoongi mentally laughed at himself, how did he manage to fall asleep in fake gold chain necklaces and fake gold rings? He made a mental note to change clothes when he went back in his room.

The faucet was still running, Yoongi being so lost in thought that he forgot to turn it off. He took a deep breath in an closed his eyes, the water trickling in the background. He felt relaxed right now. 

But that all changed when loud thunder erupted. It caused Yoongi to jump and open his eyes. But when he did so, his eyes went wide. 

I'm.. not.. in the dorms bathroom.. anymore. 

Yoongi's jaw dropped. He was now standing in a luxurious bathroom with lots of space. The lights were more of a white, bright color, unlike his dorms orangish colored bulbs. He looked away before his retinas got burned.

The bathroom just looked way more clean and polished than the one in their dorm. There were obvious stains from previous owners but this one.. wow. It left Yoongi speechless. The bathroom looked so nice, he wondered what the rest of the place looked like.

There was a huge jacuzzi bathtub in the corner with jets on the side. Yoongi would kill to have something so nice. He ran his fingers over the marbled sink. The smooth surface wowing him.

The shower had two shower heads, which made him confused. Wouldn't someone be wasting a lot of water if they use both sides? He'd be lucky enough to be in the shower for longer than five minutes with warm water left over.

Next to the sink were a few fluffy white towels. He picked them up and examined them. These were probably the softest towels he's ever felt! Even softer than his blanket in his bed.

As he was admiring the bathroom, he realized something. One that made him scared and more alert.

How the fuck did I get here? And where is here?

~

Hey guys! Exciting news. I made a youtube channel and my first video is out now! My channel's name is Joonspire and my first video is called Jimin's 'Accidents'.

Here's the link to the video- https://youtu.be/nVgMXBHgd6U

Anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter