7

"The rest should know about him, he can't just be cooped up here all the time." Jin said with a sigh. He was honestly not expecting this to ever happen, who would? This only ever happens in science fiction movies. 

"We can't let Yoongi Hyung know though, his reaction will be bad." Jungkook shook his head knowingly. Every time they mentioned his name, Yoongi would look up from Jungkook's phone, which the older (in this case) let him borrow.

"True but he's not home right now, we'd also have to tell Hoseok later." Namjoon agreed. "So, should we bring him to the living room and call the rest?" Jin asked, already walking to the door.

"Yeah sure, but we need to get dressed."

Jin and Namjoon left, giving them privacy. Jungkook left Yoongi borrow more of his clothes, gushing how cute the (now) younger looked with them on. It reminded him whenever his Yoongi would wear his clothes.

They stepped out of the room a few minutes later, Yoongi trailing closely behind the taller. Jungkook noticed how everyone (besides Yoongi and Hoseok) was in the living room.

Jungkook motioned for Yoongi to stay behind the wall where he was out of sight. Yoongi nearly gasped at seeing the future members in person (besides Namjoon and Jin). How did they now look attractive?

"So what's the meeting for Kook? Jin hyung said you had something to announce." Jimin asked. "Don't tell me you got Yoongi hyung pregnant." Taehyung laughed, to which Jin gave him a whack on the chest.

The two looked over at Jungkook's worried face. Jimin frowned, "is there something going on with you guys?"

Jungkook shuffled from foot to foot. "Kind of? But not how you think. It does have to deal with Yoongi though." The maknae line were confused on what he meant by that. Jungkook turned around and motioned for something, or someone, to appear.

Yoongi stepped out nervously. He hated the fact that he was nervous but he was in a new place with old people who were different now. He saw how Jin and Namjoon stayed relaxed and how Taehyung and Jimin had questioning glances.

"At first I thought it was a joke but.. this is Yoongi.. from the past." 

The two burst out in laughter, howling even at the prank the youngest was pulling.

"That's a good one Jungkook, you had me worried there for a second."

"Wow Hyung, I can't believe you went with his plan. You're really good at acting."

Jungkook whined, "guys this isn't a joke," he turned to Jin, "please tell them to stop laughing." Jin sighed, "come on you two, this is real. There's proof too."

~

Jimin squealed and ruffled Yoongi's hair. "You're so cute unlike our Yoongi! He would never let me do this." Yoongi grumbled, "I still don't appreciate you doing it." And tilted away from the latter. 

"He's like a little child, oblivious to the world around him." Taehyung giggled and poked at the younger Yoongi. He squirmed at all the touching, not liking the feeling. 

"I say that you should call all of us Hyung because we are older than you." Jungkook teases again. Yoongi groans, "I didn't sign up for this abuse!" Slapping Taehyung's hands away from where he was prodding his stomach.

"Come on guys, leave him alone, he's not a toy." Namjoon reasoned, pulling the three youngest away from Yoongi, who looked like he was about to explode.

"I'm not calling any of you Hyung except for Jin Hyung." Yoongi huffed. He was tired of all of this future stuff, he just wanted to go back to his smelly, small, packed dorm where there was familiarity. 

Jin came back into the living room. "Wanna help me in the kitchen Yoongi? I could teach you some stuff so you can help me in your present cook for the rest." Yoongi shrugged and went along. 

He mostly did it so he could have a break from those three. They were so energetic now, he couldn't catch up with the three younger members.

"So you want to add the seasoning before you add in the noodles, so the noodles can soak up the flavoring." Yoongi watched Jin open up the seasoning and dump it in.

Jin wasn't actually letting Yoongi touch the stove. Something along the lines of "you're so young, you might burn yourself" so the skill learning was pretty much fruitless. 

"Okay.. I'm going to go to the bathroom.. don't wait up for me." Yoongi left the kitchen, not planning to come back. 

Yoongi went into the living room, relieved to see that it was maknae line free. He flopped down onto the couch, face first, and sighed. He just wanted to go back, he didn't like it here, it was too much.

To make matters worse, he heard the front door open and it was too late for him to react. He heard shuffling and then a familiar voice. "I'm home." Yoongi quickly buried himself into the couch more, hoping Hoseok wouldn't spot him.

Hoseok walked over to the couch and groaned. "I spent way too long cooped up in that studio. I hope Yoongi Hyung doesn't stay there long." Hoseok went to sit down on the couch, exactly where Yoongi was laying.

He let out a gasp when he felt a bump under him. Hoseok quickly jumped up and looked to see what was there. Hoseok was really confused.

"Um.."

Yoongi faced the other with a worried look. "Hyung, what are you doing home?" Hoseok swore that Yoongi would be there for a while. But if that wasn't the case, how did he get home so quickly?

Jungkook rushed out into the living room. "Yoongi! I just got a text from Hoseok Hyung. He said he's on his way home. We need to-."

Jungkook stopped in the middle of his sentence, the problem already occurring. "Well, shit." Jungkook slumped. Yoongi shot up and stood by the taller. "What the hell is happening?"

"You see.."

~

Hoseok shook his head. "Let me get this straight." Hoseok pointed at Yoongi, "you are from the past and have no idea on how to get back?" Yoongi nodded, still wary of talking to the red haired member (from the fight that just happened a day before).

"That's.. crazy. This is some spooky sci-fi stuff right here."

"Which is why we are going to try to help him back. But promise me you won't tell our Yoongi Hyung, he'd freak." Hoseok bit his lip. "You know I'm not good at lying but I can try. Do the others know about him?"

It slightly irritated Yoongi how they talked as if he wasn't in the room with them. He decided not to speak up about that though.

"So Yoongi, how do you like the future. Love how handsome we are?" Hoseok flipped his non existent hair and Jungkook snickered. Yoongi grimaced, "hell no. You all look like Twinks to me."

Jungkook sputtered out a "what?!" while Hoseok just laughed, "cute." Yoongi huffed, he was supposed to be intimidating and scary. He was in his present at least. But now they are treating him like a puppy. 

"I quit, you guys are mean." Yoongi pouted, storming off to Jungkook's room.

"His pout was so cute!" Hoseok squealed. Yoongi groaned from inside the room. In a starfish position, Yoongi lied on Jungkook's bed, questioning why he was being punished this way. Eventually he fell asleep.

~

Ending sucked but so does life right now haha. I failed my permit test and I had a bad dream last night. Plus school starts up August 1st. Anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter.