20 *epilogue

This is it guys 🤧

Also this video is perfect for this

ALSO MY NEW BOOK IS OUT! IT'S CALLED: MY YOUTH IS YOURS. IT'S PLATONIC MINJOON!

~

"Why are we watching these again?" Yoongi asks and sits on the couch along with the rest of the members. It was Jimin's big plan to do this as a group, when he could've done it by himself ("it's more special as a group").

"Because," was Jungkook's reply, "We wanna see how 2013 Yoongi did. It may look different than we remember." It's been a few months now since the young Yoongi has left. They all missed him dearly.

Jin clicked on their debut stage video, the M.C. appearing on stage. The music to No More Dream pt. 2 started playing. "The audience's reaction was amazing." Hoseok points out.

The dance began and they all let out 'whoas'. From what they remember, it wasn't nearly as good as this. "Wow, look at how in sync we are." Yoongi laughed. He was sure that it was him who helped improved that. If he didn't come here, this group wouldn't be here. 

Most of the members screeched and covered their eyes when they flashed their stomachs to everyone. "We can't even do that anymore. Hell, they even censored out my belly button in War of Hormone," Namjoon gasped.

"Wow, abs everywhere!"

"We really did work hard," Jungkook sighs contently. He let himself lean onto Yoongi more. A small peck was placed on his hair by the older. "We still do." Taehyung was dancing along to the music, the others staring fondly.

"Woah," Jungkook laughs, "Yoongi baby looks so energetic. Our choreography is incredible."

"What's with the sleeveless shirt? Why did they dress me like that?"

"My voice was really high back then."

"Taehyung looks like a baby!"

They all cooed at their younger selves. It was cute yet fascinating how much they have grown. They had been ridiculed in the beginning but they fought to earn their place in the entertainment industry.

"You can see the passion in our eyes."

"That's a bit too much."

Namjoon just sighed. Why did he ever think that look was nice. "That hairstyle is just.." If he could change two things, it would be that hairstyle and the name Rap Monster. I'm human, Namjoon sighed hopelessly. He's still bitter that he didn't get to tell twenty-thirteen to stop himself.

"There's a reason we got so much hate." Yoongi chuckled. At the time it wasn't funny, but they can now look back on it and laugh. However, Yoongi believes his twenty-thirteen self was very self conscious at this point. It was weird to think how they were watching their past but his future. 

"Look how skinny he is."

"That must've hurt your knees."

"He probably didn't even notice."

They watched intently at Jimin's flips, the dance break, and the hat trick. "That made us really happy when the audience reacted like that." Jimin smiled. It was nice to know that all of his hard work paid off. The diets, the sweat, all worth it in the end.

"Wait what is this," Taehyung gasped. The video changed into a small intermission section of them introducing each member. All the members doubled over from cringe. "Why are they doing this to us?!" Yoongi complained. "Yeah, what did we ever do to you?" Namjoon complained.

It then faded into no more dream, where the cringe worsened. 

"Look at how small my face is."

"Jin Hyung cried that day because his pants kept going down." Hoseok laughed, hugging said man. Jin grimaced, shoving him off. "I erased that memory so please don't talk about it ever again." Why was I such a crybaby?