13

Kinda inspired by Burn the Stage
~~
Yoongi gets startled awake by intense noise inside the apartment. There was shouting, two doors slamming and then silence.

He was confused and still groggy with sleep. He rubbed at his eyes and looked the alarm clock next to him, 8:45 am. Too early to be awake.

He rolled out of bed and yawned. He was glad Hoseok wasn't here ("Oh my gosh! You're like a cute little kitten when you yawn! Hyung, can you yawn too?!"), he couldn't handle the boy at this time of day.

He trudged to the door, slowly opening it with caution. There were only five members present, each with a hard look on their face. The two missing were Seokjin and Taehyung.

He stepped out of the room, making the members turn towards him. "What.. happened?" Yoongi asked hesitantly. He didn't want to upset everyone even more.

His older self sighed, "Jin Hyung and Taehyung got in a fight. Hyung was the one who left, Taehyung went to his room."

Yoongi was puzzled. "How do you guys even fight? It seems like there's nothing to complain about here." Hoseok gave him a look. "There's more than meets the eye."

"Okay.. Then what was this fight about?" He asked.

"Taehyung was telling Hyung that he was going to slow in one of our dances and told him to catch up no matter what. And then there was something with running in to place? I don't know, this is all so strange, they usually never fight."

Jimin sighed with his arms crossed, looking nervous. Hoseok wrapped an arm around him to comfort him. "Jin Hyung was telling Taehyung that he was trying the best he can but Tae wasn't really listening." Hoseok continued.

The younger Yoongi had his mouth in an 'o' shape. "This must be serious then, I've only been here for a bit but I've never seen you guys fight. But in my time, this would be like nothing, just one of many fights."

Namjoon patted his shoulder, "don't worry, we'll just have a team meeting when everyone cools off. Obviously we can't settle it right now." Yoongi shrugged Namjoon away from him and faced him with a confused look. "We have team meetings?"

They all cooed, although it didn't seem like the right time to. "We haven't come up with group discussions yet, aigooo." Jungkook pinched his cheeks.

His older self took the initiative to slap Jungkook's hands away. He felt as if he could faintly feel it on his own cheeks. Or maybe that's just because its happened to him many times before.

"What do you do in them?" Yoongi asked again. "When we have disagreements or have any issues, we call a team meeting and try to find a solution to that problem as soon as possible. We don't like to let it linger." Namjoon explained.

"Oh.. that sounds like a good idea." Yoongi hummed. "Maybe you," the older Yoongi spoke to the other, "can make that suggestion when you go back."

"Yeah, and you can start with the situation with punching Hoseok." Jungkook pointed out. Hoseok let out a gasp. "I remember that! We were really angry. I wanted to kill you in that moment."

"Likewise," Yoongi muttered. "Anyways, shouldn't we discuss the problem at hand right now? When will Hyung come back?"

"Who knows," Jungkook sighed, "we'll just have to wait and see. Taehyung will probably just be cooped up in his room all day. Should we try to get him out?"

The older Yoongi hummed a no. "Let him be alone right now, we can speak with him later." There was still some tension in the room.

"I don't think either of them are right." Jimin thought out loud. Namjoon shook his head. "It isn't about who's right and who's wrong. We don't work like that. We will discuss this when Hyung gets back."