8

"Well what are we going to do with him?" Yoongi heard outside his bedroom. Yoongi didn't understand the softer voices being spoken.

"We can't take him to practice Jimin, it's too risky. Besides, what if you know who sees." Yoongi shoved a pillow over his ears to block out the noise.

"But we can't just leave him here." Yoongi groaned, sitting up from his bed. It felt as though he hasn't slept in five days.

He had a restless night last night. One filled with coughing, a sore throat, tossing and turning, and a pounding headache.

And when he did fall asleep, that being only an hour ago, he was only half asleep. Yoongi sat up, wiping dripping snot from his nose. He winced when standing up, his body aching with sickness.

He opened the door to see a few of the members sitting out in the living room and discussing an unknown topic. "Yoongi!" Jungkook said, shocked.

He stood up and made his way towards the older. Yoongi could see Jin swatting at something behind the couch. He found the action odd but didn't question it.

"Mornin' kid." Yoongi's voice hoarse. Jungkook wrapped his arms around the older. He went to give Yoongi a kiss but the older pulled back.

"I think I'm sick." Yoongi pouted. Jungkook frowned as he felt Yoongi's warm forehead. "You should stay home from practice, get some rest."

Yoongi sniffled, "agh, I can't. We all should be there." Taehyung snickered and whispered something to Hoseok. Jungkook looked back and glared at them, silently telling them to be quiet.

He turned back around and gave the older a soft look. "You can take a break for one day babe. You need it." Yoongi sighed.

The others nodded along with Jungkook. "C'mon, I'll tuck you back in and you can sleep after some medicine."

Jungkook took Yoongi's hand into his and led him back to his room. He looked back and mouthed, 'take him back.'

Once the two were out of sight, the younger Min Yoongi stood up. "Well fucks sake, you didn't have to push me like that."

"Well, did you want your older self to meet you?" Jin retorted. Yoongi shrugged, "I don't know, but aren't you guys supposed to be taking me back."

Rushed, they pulled Yoongi back to Jungkook and Namjoon's room. When they arrived, Namjoon was on the bed reading a book.

"So did you guys figure out what's gonna happen to Yoongi?" They looked around at each other.

"Well.. our Yoongi is sick." Namjoon raised an eyebrow. "He's sick?" Jin nodded, "yeah, so he's staying home."

Jimin turned to Jin smiling. "Which means," Jimin smirked, "Yoongi has to come with us. Right?"

They others looked back at Jin. "It would be perilous if we left him here with Yoongi." Taehyung cheered.

"-But," Jin added, "He has to dress like us and wear a beanie. Some of our staff with be there when we go in and we don't want them question us."

"Quick, someone text Jungkook to take some of Yoongi's clothes when he's asleep." Spoke Jimin. Hoseok was the one to open his phone first, although Namjoon and Taehyung did as well.

A few minutes later, Jungkook came in. "So why did you need some of Yoongi's clothes?" He looked over at Yoongi and his mouth slightly opened.

"Wait, is he coming with us?" He asked no one in particular. In return, Jin nodded. Jungkook mentally squealed.

"Alright, I'm gonna take you to the bathroom." He moved to Yoongi and grabbed the currently younger's hand. Quickly, Yoongi detached himself from Jungkook.