4

Yoongi was surprised when Jungkook invaded his personal space like that but it was for a good cause. But as they were running, he got a quick glimpse of the living room and wow, was this really their apartment?

Yoongi got pushed onto a bed and watched Jungkook feverishly lock the door. He noticed he was sitting on a queen bed, another on the other side of the room. Yoongi thought that, that was a luxury. Only two people to a room, Yoongi would kill.

He hated listening to Hoseok's loud snores and Jimin's constant shuffling. Namjoon would always talk in his sleep and Taehyung would always stay up late watching youtube on his iPhone 4. The only peaceful one was Jungkook. He hoped the boy was still like that now.

"Holy shit."

"Hm?"

"You only have to share with one other person? Try having six other people in one room." Jungkook snorted, "Been there, done that." "Oh yeah.."

"Don't worry, we leave to a different place two years later, where you only have to share with three other people." Jungkook sat on the other bed across from him. Yoongi shrugged, finally noticing more of the room.

Besides the two beds pushed up against the walls, there was also a shared desk. On one side of the room, opposite of Yoongi, there were posters of a.. video game? And a poster of IU. Yoongi snorted at that, realizing that Jungkook didn't change that much in five years.

There was also small window to the left of the desk. There were black curtains hiding the outside. Yoongi wanted to see what the outside looked like, but he would have to wait for now.

"Who do you share a room with?" "Namjoon." "Shocking that it's not.. me?" It was him but.. future him. The thought made his brain hurt. It was all so confusing.

"Yeah, guess my golden maknae skills didn't come in handy then." Jungkook chuckled. "Golden maknae?" "Oh.. it's a nickname. You'll get to know it soon." Jungkook shrugged.

"So.. what's happening in your world at the moment?" Jungkook asked. Yoongi rubbed the back of his neck. Should he tell them about his and Hoseok's big fight? Well, he supposed the younger, or older at the moment, already knew about it.

"Hoseok and I had our big fight." Jungkook's breath hitched, the memory hitting him clearly. "I really thought you were going to quit then. Did you know that I cried after you left to go home?" Yoongi obviously shook his head, the fight only happened a couple of hours ago for him.

"I could still leave." Yoongi mumbled, mood turning sour at the thought of Hoseok. "But then the future would be affected. You don't realize it yet but we are kinda a big deal now Yoongi." "Ugh I don't want to think of the fight anymore. Oh, hold on."

Yoongi pulled out his IPhone 4. Jungkook cackled at the small size. His phone was almost the size of two of those combined. Yoongi scrolled through his camera roll, looking for a specific picture.

He gave a light happy noise when he found what he was looking for. "This was taken last week." He showed Jungkook his phone.

" He showed Jungkook his phone