18

I forgot to ask this last chapter but would you guys want a sequel to this?

~

"I feel fucking terrible?" Twenty-thirteen Yoongi groaned, clutching his stomach in pain. This illness came out of nowhere and it was affecting him badly. He was fine a couple days ago, but now he feels like death.

The other Yoongi was on the bed aside from him. "You're telling me, it feels gross." Present Yoongi was hurt as well, sniffly and all, but not as bad as the younger. He was thankful for that; he could still kiss his boyfriend.

Speaking of Jungkook, he entered with bowls of samgyetang for both of them. He set them on the nightstand so he could adjust the two Yoongi's. Jungkook crouched down to help his boyfriend sit up.  "Thank you, babe." Yoongi gave him a kiss on the cheek.

The younger smiled, "no problem, I'd always take care of you." 

From across the room, the past Yoongi groaned. "I'm already sick, I don't want to be even more so because of you two being terribly cute with each other." His voice was strained, making Jungkook frown. Twenty-thirteen Yoongi has only been here for a week, today being day seven, yet he already cared for him so much.

How could he not? That was his boyfriend but younger. He moved over to him, so he could dote on Yoongi as well. "I'm sorry," Jungkook helped him up but stopped immediately when he heard the other's stomach gurgle nastily.

"Fuck," Both Yoongi's held their stomach's again. "You both felt that?" They nodded, making Jungkook hum in confusion. "Huh, I guess your pain is reciprocated." He turned to the younger, "maybe soup will help."

"Help me throw up, yeah." He glared, but took the bowl that was offered to him. It wasn't like he had a choice anyways. Jungkook would force him. He was to eat it one way or another.

He ate tentative, small sips, each one hurting his stomach even more. For right now, Jungkook's focus was on his Yoongi. There was a small plant next to the bed. Slowly, Yoongi poured a little bit of his soup in the potted plant. He carefully watched for any movements of Jungkook.

He smirked, not being caught. "How's the soup Yoongi," Jungkook looked back to see how the other was doing. His smirk quickly left his face and coughed to cover it up. "Can't taste it, sick." It hurt him to speak, it hurt to swallow the food.

"I'm sorry." He dabbed a damp cloth over his boyfriend's forehead. His face visibly relaxed, making Jungkook coo inwardly. He stood up to do the same procedure to the younger.

"Not your fault our bodies are fucked up." Yoongi placed the bowl on the nightstand and wiped his mouth with his hand. Jungkook was wetting another cloth, looking at Yoongi. He saw in the corner of his eye, the plant.

The soil around the stem of the plant was darker than the rest. "You know, if you want to get better, you need to eat your soup right?" Jungkook gave him a look. He couldn't tell if Yoongi's rosy cheeks were from embarrassment or sickness.

Jungkook sat down at the foot of the bed. He helped Yoongi settle down back into the covers. Yoongi scrunched his nose, slightly regretting his decision. Now he was all sweaty feeling.

He flinched when Jungkook placed the towel on his forehead. It was cold at first, making him shiver, before getting used to the feeling. "I'm tired." Yoongi groggily sighed. He couldn't even open his eyes anymore.

Jungkook pouted, running his fingers through the younger's hair to help sooth him. "That's okay, sleep. You need the rest." He moved his hand to Yoongi's pale arm. He softly rubbed at the skin. Yoongi's face goes lax, making Jungkook smile. He always loved this feeling.