11

The two Yoongi's finding each other kinda reminds me of the Jimin's in Blood Sweat and Tears (jap. version). Not like Jimin exploding away lol but like just the two staring at each other.

~

"What happened?"

"I don't know, Jungkook and I were just cooking and our Yoongi came out and so did other Yoongi..."

"Jeez, how are we gonna explain this?"

"The same way I explained it to you guys."

Two identical groans came from both Yoongi's. "I think they're waking up." Taehyung said in a hushed voice. Jin rolled his eyes, "no shit Sherlock."

"What happened?" Both Yoongi's said at the same time, causing Hoseok to jump back. "Agh, this is so creepy." Everyone else ignored him but silently agreed.

"How are you two feeling?" Their Yoongi scratched the back of his head, confused. "Two?" Past Yoongi was scrunching his nose, trying to fully wake up.

Their backs were towards each other so they couldn't see one another. Present Yoongi looked over his shoulder and let out a gasp. He sat up quickly, moving farther away from the other. "Seriously what the fuck is going on?"

Twenty-thirteen Yoongi's eyes opened widely. He looked back and saw his older self staring at him. It was weird to see himself with blonde hair and looking slightly older. It was like looking in a mirror.

His older selves appearance is much more.. softer, kind of like a child. It looked way different from his groups concept. 

Everyone else in the room was silent, waiting to see who would make the first move. Hoseok almost laughed from his thoughts: battle of the Yoongi's.

"Um.." Past Yoongi started, "hello? I'm you but.. younger?" Yoongi was practically back to his old self, "no I thought you were Jungkook's past self." Yoongi rolled his eyes. 

"Speaking of Jungkook," Yoongi glared over to his significant other. "You're a real bastard," he pouted. Jungkook looked at him with a shocked face. "What did I do?" 

"You made me think you were cheating. But it was just.. me?" Yoongi averted his gaze back to himself on the couch. The younger Yoongi was watching their interaction closely. 

"How did he get here? Why is he here? Can we send him back? Could we go back with him? What is happening? How long have you guys been hiding him from me?" 

The others chuckled because that's where they were at right now. "Calm down Hyung, we are still trying to figure that out." Namjoon said.

"How did you get here? And how long have you been here?" Yoongi asked his past self directly. Everyone was now focused on him, which made him somewhat shy. He brought his head down and played with the hem of his shirt. He gave a small shrug. 

"I wasn't really doing anything special. I went into the bathroom, closed my eyes, and showed up here. I never asked to be here, I want to go back. I've only been here for four days so you haven't missed much." The young Yoongi shrugged it off.

Older Yoongi gave him a confused 'what the fuck' look. "Not missed much?! It's not every day that your younger self shows up. I must be dreaming." Yoongi laughed bitterly. "All some weird dream."

Jimin spoke up, "it's not a dream. We were all shocked when he showed up as well." "Yeah!" Taehyung exclaimed, "we thought you and Jungkook were playing a prank but pranks involving you are never good so we had to believe it."

"Yah, you're such a brat."

"Love you too Hyung." Taehyung gave mocking kissy faces. Yoongi shook his head, "this is a lot. I c-can't even concentrate on anything right now. It's staring at me."

"He Hyung, not it. He's you." Jin spoke softly. Twenty-thirteen Yoongi's eyes wide, just staring and watching. He was as shocked as the other Yoongi was. Who could say that they know what they look like and are doing.

"I can't, I'm going back to my room." Yoongi started to get up. Jungkook tried to stop him when he was outside the door, putting a hand on the older's arm. "Yoongi." The said man just stared at his boyfriend. "Jungkook, please."

Hesitantly, Jungkook let go with a sigh. The other walked off into room with a troubled look. He wanted to go comfort his boyfriend but he knew to keep his distance. When he got back to the living room, the five were telling twenty-thirteen to go after him.

"Dude, I think I know myself and how I'd want to be alone right now. Hell, I want that right now too." Yoongi was clutching onto a couch cushion.  

"Please, maybe he'll react calmer if it's just you." Jimin spoke, going to rub Yoongi's arm but the latter pushed his hand away. "I don't know," Yoongi groaned, "I wish he never found out I was here. This is stressful."

Namjoon snorted, "you think this is stressful. Good luck for the future then." Yoongi gave him an unimpressed look. "Joon, it's not that bad," Jin scolded softly. "Besides, you slowly learn to manage it in time."

"Which is why you should go talk to him." Taehyung explained. The conversation went full circle. Yoongi was contemplating the idea. He didn't like it but it should be done. "Fine, I'll go."

He left the group and went to the room. He knocked on the door. "Go away, I need time to think." Came a muffled voice from inside. Yoongi sighed, he knew this was going to happen. But he should know how to talk to himself, right?

With what little confidence he had, he barged into the room. "What the fuck, I said get out-." Present Yoongi realized who came in. "Oh." 

"Want to.. talk?" The younger Yoongi asked carefully. There was lots of distance between the two. He sat down on Seokjin's bed, across from the other Yoongi.

"Not really but I don't really have a choice, do I?" Yoongi shook his head. This was absurd, this isn't one of Namjoon's sci-fi books nor one in the movies. How was this happening? "What do you want to know?" The older Yoongi asked.

"You.. and everything.. I guess. But mostly, what the hell happened to make you.. er me to fall in love with Jungkook?"

Present Yoongi blushed, he was not going to have that conversation without Jungkook there.