Chapter 13

Grayson's POV
A few weeks have passed since the incident. "Gray come here mom's calling" Ethan yelled from the living room since Angel is having her afternoon nap.

G- Gray
E- Ethan
M- Mom

G: "Hey mom"
M: "hi boys good to hear your voice again, anyway I'm having a ball celebrating my 50th birthday"
E: "that's great mom where's your party located?"
M: "oh it's in Dubai at the Emirates Palace"
G: "alright mom we'll see you there"
M: "great bye boys love you"
G & E: "love you too mom"

"Well mom's birthday is in a week, what do you suggest we buy her?"Ethan asked "we have to tell Angel first then we go buy a present for mom" i suggested Ethan agreed.

Angel's POV
"Mmm" i rubbed my eyes looking around my nursery daddies are not there "Daddy!! Dadaaaa! Waaaaahhh" i cried and the door suddenly bursts open "daddy! Dada!" I signaled them to pick me up and cried on daddy's shoulder while they were whispering sweet to me i calmed down.

"You hungry princess?" Dada asked "uh-huh"they kissed my temple "okay princess come here so daddy can cook you some food" i went to dada and rest my head on his neck "dada wou smew dood (dada you smell good)"
"Why thankyou princess you smell like strawberries" i giggled

Dada grabbed Mr. Fluffy and gave it to me "tank wouw dada (thankyou dada)" we went downstairs to the living room placing me on the floor and i started thinking about food. I started tugging dada's pants "dada incess wants chocwate and stawbies pweas (dada princess wants chocolate and strawberries please)"
"what you want peas? Hmm weird okay i'll tell daddy, Hey E princess wants peas!" Dada yelled

"what? Pease? Okay!"daddy said
"nuuu daddy!!, nuuudada i said pweas (nooo daddy, nooo dada i said please)"
"yeah peas"
"nuuu dada wou noty (nooo, dada you're naughty)" he laughed
"Alright sorry babygirl, E she wants chocolate covered strawberries" daddy said okay "while waiting princess you want your binky?"dada asked "yes dada" i nodded "okay here" placing it in my mouth and started sucking it.

Dada placed me on his lap and i started playing with his big hands giggling "dada big hands wook (dada has big hands look)" i showed him his hands he laughed "yes princess dada has big hands" i laughed and kissed his lips "wove wou dada (love you dada)" he smiled. "Iloveyou too princess" i continued on playing with his hands laughing and giggling.

"Food is ready!" Daddy yelled from the kitchen "okay princess time for food to go in that pretty tummy of yours" he tickled my tummy, i laughed dada carried me the kitchen placing me on my high chair.

"Here you go princess your strawberries"daddy placed the food in my table, i looked up "tank wou daddy (thankyou daddy)" "you're welcome princess" and kissed my temple. I started munching on my food and i noticed that they're not eating anything. I grabbed two strawberries tapping their shoulders "daddies tay ahhhh (daddies say ahhhh)" i fed them the strawberries.

"Thankyou princess how sweet of you"daddy said "thankyou princess"dada said i giggled and told them that i love them, "princess we have something to tell you" daddy said "tan i cess steew be in wittle pace? (Can princess still be in little space?)" i asked "yes princess you can" dada said "otay! (Okay)" i continued eating my strawberries and still listening to them.

"Princess we have to go somewhere because it's our mommy's birthday, is it okay if we go out of the country for a while?" Daddy asked
"Tis otay wit incess, but weew incess be? (It's okay with princess, but where will princess be)" my eyes started to water "no princess you will be coming with us" dada said "yay!" I clapped my hands.

"But first we need to get some gifts for our mommy okay princess?"
"Yes daddy" i smiled and gave them another piece of my strawberries.

Hey I'm sorry if the last chapters kinda sucked but i'll try my best to do better