Chapter 23

Recap
"Fine" i looked at them "what?" I asked "we said fine, you don't want to be protected okay fine. If that's what you want from now on you're not our little anymore go cut your fucking apple" Ethan stabbed the cutting board with the knife standing up making me flinch.

They walked away not looking back at me, oh god what have i done? My legs wobble like they're jell-o and i eventually fell on the floor.

What did i do??
———————————————————
NOT EDITED
Angel's POV
I slid my back on the wall hugging my knees bawling my eyes out.

What have I done?
(Italics voice in her head)
"I told you they never loved you, and yet you didn't listen. All they were doing was taking care of you they pitied you, you were nothing to them."
"No i just said mean word to daddies all i have to do is apologize to them y-yeah that right!. J-just apologize to them" i wiped my tears away and ran upstairs sniffling barging through every room there is in the house but sadly they're not here. I look at the window and their cars aren't here, they went out.

"They wouldn't leave me, they wouldn't leave their little. They're just out getting some cool air to calm down. Yeah t-that's it" i laughed while tears are streaming down my face

"I just have to wait for them to get home" so i ran downstairs and sat at the sofa waiting... and waiting ... and waiting. I looked at the clock and it is 1 in the morning. I sighed

"They left you, you worthless bitch"
"NO! They just went out they'll be back soon"
"Hah! Keep thinking that you'll only hurt yourself"
"What ever they'll be back i'll just wait for them to get home. I'll stay right here" it's been 2 hours.

I sighed and went upstairs and laid in bed. I guess they're not coming home today. Maybe if i wake up tomorrow morning they'll be here I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

I woke up with the slam on the door. Maybe it's them i ran down the hallway and looked from the top of the stairs. And what i saw hurt me they are with another women. The girl is wearing tight dress making her boobs pop out, while the other is wearing a crop top with no bra i could see her nipples peeking through and a super short shorts. I backed up and peek through the corner of the wall.

"Why don't we take this upstairs?" Ethan said the other girls giggled i ran to my room locking it i could hear giggles coming from their room, moaning, banging, screaming. Is this my punishment? God why this? This just hurts so much! I silently cried covering my mouth so that I wouldn't let a single sound out of my mouth. I cried and cried leaning on the door.

-TRIGGER WARNING!!!-
"I told you they didn't love you. You should've listen to me"
"Yeah you're right I should've"
"You know what to do" I nod my head 'yes' i stood up and went to my bathroom I grabbed my hidden blade. I looked at the mirror, and saw my reflection my eyes are red and puffy, my mascara is running, my nose is red. "Fuck you. Die" i said and punched the mirror my knuckles are now bleeding.

I looked at my hand "Doesn't hurt a bit" so i ran the blade through my wrists arms and thighs. I laughed silently and decided to take a bath. I removed my bloody clothes, throwing it in the bin. Once the tub was full i stepped in and watch the water turn red.

"Feel better yet?"
"No not a single bit"
"You'll feel better soon just listen to me and nobody else"
"Yes, i will Christine"
"Good girl, now sleep"
And with that i slept in the freezing bathtub with a smile on my face.
-END-

"Angel wake up... wake up"
"Hmm what? Is it Christine?"
"Its morning clean up and take a shower"
"Hmmm okay" i rubbed my eyes unclogging my bathtub. Cleaning the restroom and shower. The hot water touching my bare skin feels nice. I did my routine and wore my huge sweater and joggers hiding my red skin.

I grabbed Mr. fluffy slipping into my head space and went downstairs. I smiled when i saw them "hi daddies monin (hi daddies morning)" they just looked at me. "Hey daddies i hab wiwd dweam des tu guwls at haus last night and incess heawd scweming and mowning and banging did someone got huwt? Is daddies otay? (Hey daddies i had a weird dream there's two girls at the house last night and i heard screaming and moaning and banging did someone got hurt? Are daddies okay?)" i said

"Hey Gray wanna go out and eat?" Daddy asked dada "yeah ok" they grabbed their jackets and keys and i stopped them "b-but wait incess fud? (B-but wait princess' food?)"they looked at me with hate in their eyes and dada said "make your own food bitch" i stood there in the door frame watching them with a shock in my face while they get in the car. "Whats happened? Dada said a bad word to me why would he do that? Does he not love me anymore?

Wait Angel don't think that way they're just in a bad mood they'll just go and eat outside and go to work once they get back they'll bring you presents. Yeah they will.

So i smiled and close the door because it's getting chilly inside. "Mr. Fluffy will daddies be home soon?" "Why yes of course Angel they love you" i smiled and giggled "yeah you're right" and hugged him tight. Mr. Fluffy and I watched some movies and ate some crackers with my apple juice and mango juice but we started getting hungrier we need real food.

But i'm in my little space right now, i'm debating whether i will cook something or just keep eating some crackers. But then i decided to cook but failed so i tried to cook again, failed. I tried and tried yet i still failed. I sighed and gave up, i have no choice but to eat the crackers. I laid on the sofa hugging Mr. Fluffy as the time goes by i eventually fell asleep.

I'm sorry for not posting school started and its just stressing me out i'm sorry! I'll post eventually iloveyou all -Axx