Chapter 26

(Unedited)
Third Person's POV
It has been weeks since Angel was ordered to move out of the house. Ethan and Grayson are still thinking if they did the right thing. If it was right that they treated Angel like that just because of one mistake that Their little did. On the other hand Angel is still at the hospital the only information that they have on her is her name and her birthday.

Ethan's POV
"Gray do you think we did the right thing?" I asked "honestly Ethan i do not know. What if she's all alone out there? What if she got in trouble? ARGH! Ethan I cannot not be paranoid about this situation! We need to find her!" Gray stated "yeah but how are we going to explain to-"

Angel's POV
It has been weeks since i was admitted to this hospital and Hayes is a very good guy. Taking care of me even though he doesn't know me.

FLASHBACK
I was laying on my hospital bed starving to death thinking who am I, where do I come from? And there is a knock on my door and there he stood. "Hey Angel how are you doing? I bought Chinese" he said i smiled at him "thanks Hayes. I cannot show you enough how thankful I am" i smiled as he sat down "hey don't worry about that besides i just met a new pretty friend" he said "y-you think I'm pretty?" I blushed looking down at my hands "w-well y-yeah who wouldn't be i mean man you're gorgeous and i know we just met and all but i cannot help but look at you and-" i giggled on how he was rambling and all "thankyou Hayes besides i think you're cute too. And thanks for helping me" i kissed his cheeks i could feel my face starting to het hot and, and i could also see Hayes' face starting to blush either "s-so here's your Chinese you don't want to have an empty stomach do you?" I smiled and said "yeah" from that day on a friendship started.

Haye's POV
It has been a month since i met Angel she is really nice and really pretty. I wanted to asked if she would want to live with me for a while until she finds a decent job. I went to the desk "hi ma'am when is The patient named Angel Johnson going to be released?" I asked the Nurse "ahh Angel Johnson room 603 right? (Idk if already mentioned her room number) yes she'll be released to day, are you her guardian?" I nodded yes "okay you can sign her release papers and she's good to go" i smiled and signed her papers and thanked the Nurse. I started walking to her room and knocked "heyy! how ya doing?" I asked "i feel great honestly" she smiled "well i have some good news" i paused for a minute teasing her "Hayes tell meeee!!" She whined. I laughed "okay okay... you're going to be released today isn't that great?!" She smiled "yeah it is" but then I realized "is something the matter?" She sighed "well as you know I don't know where i live or if i have any living relatives. I do not know where to go" i sat on her bed next to her "you know what i've been meaning to ask you this but. Would you like to stay at my house? Until you can get a decent job?" She looked at me wide-eyed "i-i can't do that you've done enough for me I don't want to burden you no more" i laughed "please it'll be my pleasure plus i get lonely at my house besides that i have 2 dogs to accompany me. It still gets pretty lonely there" she looked at me "are you sure?" She asked "totally! C'mon lets pack your things and let's go!" I stood up and she suddenly jumped on me "oh thankyou thankyou thankyou Hayes!" She hugged me to death and kissed my cheek "no problem beautiful okay i've done some shopping and i bought you these clothes now go change!" She squealed and kissed my cheek again and changed.

Once she was done we went straight to the car and started driving to my house. She was in awe when my dogs greeted me at the porch and when they saw her they immediately jumped on her licking her face, she giggled. "It seem that they love you already" she laughed hard "okay okay that's enough, go inside go!" I ordered them while i helped her get up and dust herself. "Thanks your dogs are adorable" she said "i know right? They're trained by moi and they're very obedient" she laughed at my french accent "hahaha c'mon let's go in" I toured her around the house and showed her, her room. "This is where you'll be sleeping. If you need anything just knock on the door on the front" i said "thanks Hayes for everything" i smiled "hey no problem that's what friends are for right?" I said "yeah thanks again Hayes goodnight" she kissed my cheek again "goodnight" as i went to my room stripped on my boxers and flopped on my bed looking at my ceiling smiling. This is going to be a good year.

Hi i am sorry for not updating and as for the entries i want to say thank you for everyone that entered. And that i said last time i want to clarify things to you. I was ONLY looking for a person who can give me ideas whenever i have a writers block. Please disregard the "who can help me write this book whenever i am busy". And i also want to say thanks to oneandonlylaya for giving me a great idea. Thank you all for understanding i love you so much-A

PS. Please pray for us there is a huge storm that is going on right now and please pray that there aren't any major damages in my country. BTW I'm from the Philippines. Please pray for us. Love you all 😘